Honoring traditions. Strengthening faith.
- General Info
Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. As North America's largest provider of funeral and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial® professionals believe in the importance of upholding heritage and faith. Through an extensive network of more than 2,000 locations throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, Dignity Memorial® providers offer families personalized services and advanced-planning options to meet any need.Let your Dignity Memorial® professionals help you and your loved ones create a meaningful tribute as special as the life it represents.
Dignity Memorial® professionals are committed to providing a superior customer experience. In addition to celebrating each life with highly personalized send-offs, there are many unique benefits and services that only your Dignity Memorial can provide.
- Bereavement Travel Services
- Child & Grandchild Coverage*
- Transportation & Relocation Protection Program**
- Dignity Memorial Guidance Series®
- Personal Planning Guide
- National Plan Transferability
- Family Protection Plan***
- 100% Dignity Service Guarantee
- The Compassion Helpline®
- Family Financial Protection
- Compassion Helpline®
- 100% Service Guarantee
*Subject to terms and conditions, including that the child or grandchild must be under the age of 21 and unmarried. Not available in MD.
**Program services offered by Medical Air Services Association, Inc. and its affiliates. Not available in KY, NY and SC.
***Some restrictions may apply.
- Dignity Memorial®
- The Information You Need When You Need it Most. Our online Resource Library contains helpful articles on grief management, religious and cultural funeral customs, funeral etiquette, preplanning and more.
- Funeral Directors, Funeral Information & Advisory Services, Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Planning, Cemeteries
COUPONS & DEALS
No coupons available