The Care Net Pregnancy Center of Quincy is a crisis pregnancy center that offers free self-administered pregnancy tests, peer counseling, referrals, and other services. We are counselors, educators and physicians dedicated to providing honest and supportive care to women throughout the Quincy area. We’re a shoulder to lean on, a friend to hold your hand. There is no such thing as a stupid question or an impossible problem; no matter who you are, we’re ready to help, 24 hours a day.
Our services include:
• Free laboratory-quality pregnancy tests
• Information on pregnancy, abortion and alternatives
• Sexually Transmitted Disease education
• Information on RU486 and the morning-after pill
• Friendship and emotional support
• Assistance in obtaining prenatal care
• Referrals to community resources and agencies
• Parenting classes
• Information on abstinence
• Layettes, formula, diapers and furniture
• Pre-abortion education
• Post-abortion care and education
• 24-hour helpline
We know, too, that men often have questions and concerns when their girlfriends or significant others become pregnant unexpectedly. For them, we offer the same wealth of resources about STDs, pregnancy options, continuing education, the rights and responsibilities of fatherhood, and how to be an effective and supportive father.
At Care Net, we understand that unplanned pregnancy can be a time of immense stress and anxiety for everyone involved. We encourage you to contact our 24-hour helpline with any questions or concerns, and to visit our website for resources and information.