Welcome To BodyCandy.com, the Most Popular and Trusted Body Jewelry and Accessories Store on the Web
For the Best Prices & the Most jewelry Choices, Visit Our Website Now!!!
- General Info
- Welcome to BodyCandy.com, the most popular and trusted body jewelry and accessories store on the Web. We at BodyCandy.com believe in one essential element for success: our customer- you, plain & simple. Because of this belief, we follow four critical strategies to make your visit and shopping experience the best it can be. BodyCandy.com is proud and committed to offering body jewelry that is of the highest quality, the largest variety of types & styles, the lowest prices, and the best customer service! Quality: At Bodycandy.com we offer only the highest quality merchandise, manufactured from the finest materials available. Our selections include jewelry made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, .925 sterling silver, solid 14k gold and solid titanium. Variety: Our extensive collection includes navel jewelry, belly button rings, tongue jewelry, eyebrow rings and barbells, labrets, spikes, balls, ear jewelry, nipple rings & nose studs. Our accessories collection includes toe rings, belly chains, temporary tattoos, and apparel. The styles include everything from the basic to silicone ticklers, dangling jewelry, glow in the dark, and body jewelry with genuine Swarovski and Preciosa crystal gemstones. We are pleased to be an authorized Playboy jewelry dealer. Please take a moment to check out this line as well as other licensed jewelry in the store, including official NFL belly rings. The styles & designs we offer are constantly changing with new merchandise.
- * Baby Phat * Betty Boop * Care Bears * Elvis Presley * Felix the Cat * Fender * Grateful Dead * Hustler * Marvel Comics * Misfits * MLB * Napoleon Dynamite * NBA * NCAA * NFL * Orange County Choppers * Playboy * Roca Wear * Rock Bands * South Park * Strawberry Shortcake * Third Rail
- Payment method
- all major credit cards
- Contrary to the listing on YP.com, this business IS NOT LOCATED IN SAN JOSE and should not be listed as local to San Jose.
- Huge Selection of Quality Jewelry: We have over 40,000 products available on our website. Free Shipping for all orders over $20 - Nationally and Internationally! Fast To-Your-Door Shipping: Order today and expect fast home delivery.
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating. Visit our BBB link to learn more: http://www.bbb.org/upstate-new-york/business-reviews/jewelers-retail/cybercartel-international-inc-in-amherst-ny-57101620
Very disappointed with me order. I ordered 1/2" gauges and they shipped me 7/16. I also ordered a d-ring for my septum, and it's completely one solid piece. I will not ever order from here again. The one gauge I ordered was a dragon tunnel, and I had to assemble the dragon to the tunnel and they barely fit. This company is a joke buyers be ware.
I found this website and loved all their belly rings! But after reading bad reviews, I only ordered 1 since they don’t give money back. Only store credit.
I don’t know what people are talking about with sunglasses. I ordered my ring on a Saturday, and received it on a Thursday with standard shipping.
Belly ring looks amazing! Will definitely order more now that I know this is a good store.
The quality of things they sell is so hit or miss. I bought a steel nose hoop, a pair of earrings, and a double finger ring. The nose hoop has held up to 24/7 wearing as long as I have had it (~10 months), the earrings are kind if cheap quality, but have held up so far, but the ring fell apart the first time I tried to put it on. The decoration literally just fell off the ring part when I tried to put it on. There's really no way to know if what you buy is good or vending machine quality...
OK, yes, their service is great, shipping is fast, and their selection is HUGE - however, that says nothing when the site blatantly lies to its customers about the quality of their jewelry, especially something important like a tongue ring barbell, for instance.
I recently purchased a lime green titanium tongue barbell from them, and put it in on Tuesday. By Wednesday, the green color had already started coming off (in my mouth) revealing silver underneath, and by Friday (yesterday), the silver of the top ball had come completely off revealing some kind of black metal underneath.
This is as disappointing as it is scary. I don't know if I have lead/nickel poisoning or an infection from having cheap, unknown metal in my mouth. I think it's pretty sketchy of BodyCandy to advertise some of their jewelry as titanium (hypo-allergenic) when they're really cheap alloy metal underneath coating. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THEM.
Every single earring I've bought here had fallen apart, come loose, or not been as quality as advertised. Jewels have fallen out of earrings I bought THE DAY I received them. I've also had trouble with this company and getting my orders right. I got a package that was definitely not mine and when we got it "straightened out" I still didn't receive everything I had originally ordered. So upsetting because they do have a hugh selection, just don't waste your money.
I placed an order and authorized payment through Paypal. Order was canceled in 2 days without explanation, i had to contact their support to find that they simply don't ship to my country even though their site allowed me to order! Paypal placed a hold on my payment, and i was able to get those money back only in a whole freaking month. Eventually glad that i didn't buy from this site, all of their merchandise can be found at Chinese sellers on eBay for much lower price. If you're willing to buy something of that quality, at least do not overpay.
really good actually. i have ordered twice and the first time everything was perfect and the second time i didn;t receive a email confirmation but when i called customer service they fixed it and sent my order sooner. despite all the reviews i personally had good experiences with them.
the first time I ordered on bodycandy.com I got the plugs I ordered on time and for a great price I was so pleased with my order that I asked my family to buy me gift card for the website for Christmas. Shortly after Christmas I received two gift cards one for $15 and one for $25 I tried to purchase plugs and I had really wanted for Christmas online but they would only allow me to use one gift card code at a time. I called about every day for 4 days leaving messages and even was able to speak to one customer service representative. I asked her if she could override the system and allow me to use both of my credit gift cards at one time she huffed at me and continue to put me on hold over and over again. I try to remain calm and be understanding since I've been working customer service online for about 4 years after getting nowhere with her and asking questions over and over again she told me she would get back to me with her manager or supervisor. Since then I received a voicemail a couple days later, they recommended I send an email or call back the following day. I finally decided today that I would email them back after about a week of fussing with to have them send me a pre-generated email about how I can only place one order at a time with no coupon code. I feel like I've been spun around in circles with this company I really appreciated their low prices and the quality of the plugs I have extremely large guages at 42 millimeter so its hard for me to find plugs that fit my ears All I can say at this point is that they have yet to rectify the situation I still have my gift cards that I have been unable to use without dipping into my own money about $10 for shipping and to just buy one pair of plugs. If tgey are working with the e-commerce or QuickBooks system they should be able to simply help me order my plugs. I'm extremely unsatisfied and would not recommend this website to anybody who wants to buy a gift card or or simply might want to place the order over the phone. They have been lazy and unhelpful and downright stubborn. Because I am NOT able to afford to buy these plugs at any time I was really looking forward to having another Christmas gift since I was about the only present that I truly and was going to enjoy fully. I feel like I have been cheated out of something that I was extremely excited for. Over all I am more saddened by the lack of empathy they have for a customer who has already paid and not recieved.
cheap products. ordered a belly ring and it was broken when i received it. Not worth returning because buyer(me) has to pay shipping. By the time i pay for shipping (for a broken item) to get it and then return it i am paying 3 times the amount of the item and again ITS BROKEN. Horrible policies and cheap jewelry. Wont shop here again.
Phone: (877) 829-5191