Bill Gordon & AssociatesAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
|Mon - Fri:|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|
HOW CAN A DISABILITY LAWYER HELP MY CASE?
It's our experience that counts.
- We help you understand the appeals process.
- Examine your claim under Social Security regulations.
- Check Status of your Social Security disability claim throughout the process.
- File your appeals and help you complete Social Security Forms.
- Make sure that appeal deadlines are not missed.
- Review Social Security's decisions and actions on your claim.
- Work with Social Security to make sure your file has complete records.
- Help you gather and submit medical evidence.
- Help prepare your testimony for hearing.
- Submit an argument summarizing the evidence and facts in your claim.
- Send your doctors medical questionnaires regarding your condition.
- Request that Social Security send you to additional medical exams if necessary
- Review and copy documents in your Social Security file.
- Represent you in a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
Free Consultation: Yes