Protecting The Growth and Success of your Business
My mission is to provide the optimum level of legal service for each client for each matter with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
I advise individuals and businesses on legal matters involving:
Mergers and Acquisitions
Many of my clients are entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs need to be able to focus their efforts upon building their businesses. During the course of their business matters, issues invariably arise that require legal advice. Accordingly, I advise small businesses and their owners on matters including
(1) Contract drafting and review;
(2) Negotiation of settlements;
(3) Purchase and sale of businesses; and
(4) Compliance control.
For clients who are starting a new business, I advise them on their choice of the appropriate entity for that new business. Depending upon my client's business and objectives, I will recommend the formation of a limited liability company (LLC), S-corporation or C-corporation.
To make the appropriate determination, some of the considerations include
(1) Protecting the owners from personal liability;
(2) The nature, assets and liabilities of the business;
(3) The states and countries of operation;
(4) Projected financial information;
(5) Federal, state and local income, sales and other taxes; and
(6) The client's objectives for wealth accumulation and transfer, which may include an exit strategy or business succession plan.
Mon - Fri:
Phone: (609) 799-0099
Fax: (609) 799-0095
DIRECTIONS TO THE OFFICE AT 4093 QUAKERBRIDGE ROAD, PRINCETON JCT., NEW JERSEY: FROM NORTHERN NEW JERSEY: NJ Turnpike South to Exit 9 and take Route 1 South. Route 1 South to Quakerbridge Road. Quakerbridge Road to Village Road and make U-Turn. Make a right turn into 1st driveway on right at 4093 Quakerbridge Road (about 100 yards from Village Rd.). FROM SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY: 295 North to Route 95 North to Route 1 North.Route 1 South to Quakerbridge Road. Quakerbridge Road to Village Road.