Apes Plumbing Heating, Sewer & Drain Services
17521 Sonoma Hwy, Sonoma, CA 95476
Emergency Service: Yes
Free Estimates: Yes
Same Day Service: No
Services: Sewer System Backups, Rough Plumbing and Pipe Fitting, Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection, Water Heater Repair & Replacements, Power Washing, Shed Assembly, Frozen Pipes, Sewer Line Repair & Replacements, Septic Tank Cleaning, Residential Building, Soft Washing, Well Pump Installation & Replacement, Sump Pump Repair, Tankless Water Heater Repair, Plumbing for Home Addition or Remodel, Gas Piping, Drain Cleaning, Sump Pump or Foundation Drain Install, Water Line Repairs, Sewer & Drain Services, Well Pump Service, Faucets and Fixtures Repair, Plumbing Video Camera Inspection, Water Main Install or Repair, Restoration Services, Sprinkler Winterization, Water Line Replacement & Installations, Water Heater Install, Clogged Drains, Leaking Pipes, Tankless Water Heater Install, Shower Installation, Hydro-jet cleaning
No coupons available
This was about the 5th place I called, as I had a plumbing emergency so I pretty much started dialing from the top of the listings based on anyone who seemed local and not just a referral. Here is why APES got my business and here is why next time I will call APES first:
1) A real person picked up the phone. (the best I did before APES was an answering service, who couldnt even tell me when I MIGHT get a call back.
2) The person who answered was the OWNER OF THE COMPANY who was tied up at that moment as he was at the Boys and Girls club with his kids, if I am not mistaken. Big points!
3) Owner agreed to have someone on site 1.5 hours later (6 pm btw). When 6 pm came around the plumber was waiting in driveway for appointed time.
4) Owner quoted a price on phone, said very likely that would be completed cost.
5) Price quoted on phone was cost upon completion, to the penny. Nothing hidden, or extra.
I did not find them cheap, though I imagine if I had ever gotten to speak to any other company, they were probably mid priced. The did exactly what they said they would do, exactly when they said they would do it. They were easy to reach and able to come quickly at what was probably an inconvenient time for them.
As an addition, the customer has a serviceable and informative website. You can see that he is an independent local truly trying to do things the right way. I will use him again, and you should absolutely consider supporting this local business.