From Debt to Freedom in No Time!
- General Info
- Alana Tax Group specializes in the resolution of tax controversies and disputes on the federal, state, and local levels. We represent taxpayers nationwide in cases involving individuals and businesses with outstanding income, business, payroll and sales taxes liabilities. We have successfully stopped bank levies and wage garnishments, secured relief from federal and state tax liens, abated thousands of dollars in penalties accrued on our clients’ outstanding tax liabilities and helped “innocent spouses” to prove their innocence with respect to tax liability of a “guilty” spouse. We have a proven record of success as a result of our representation of individuals, corporations, partnerships and others in administrative tax controversies and tax disputes before the Internal Revenue Service, Franchise Tax Board, State Board of Equalization, and Employment Development Department. Our attorneys are admitted to practice law before the United States Tax Court and Federal District Courts and have successfully litigated civil tax matters. Several of our attorneys gained their initial experience while working for the Office of Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service, California Department of Justice and by litigating civil disputes in state courts. Our lead attorney, Alana Brontveyn, holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation (LLM) from Loyola Law School, the highest academic degree in tax law.
- Business History
- Alana (aka Svetlana) Brontveyn is a Supervising Tax Expert at Alana Tax Group. Svetlana received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Southern California (USC) and her Juris Doctorate Degree from Pepperdine University School of Law. After having practiced law in the area of general civil litigation and tax controversy, Alana enrolled in the Masters of Laws in Tax Program at Loyola University School of Law. While attending the tax program at Loyola, Alana participated in the externship at the Internal Revenue Service and successfully represented the IRS in the U.S. Tax Court.
- Offer In Compromise(OIC), Tax Attorneys, Stop Wage Garnishments, Remove IRS Tax Liens, Release IRs Bank Levies, Installment Agreements, Currently Not Collectable (CNC), Innocent Spouse Relief, Sales Tax Audits, State Tax Amnesty programs, IRS Summons, Appeals, CDP or CAP Hearings , Tax Law, IRS Audit, Tax Abatement, Audit Problems, Back Taxes, Garnishment, Bank Levy, Business Tax, CID Problems, CID Investigation, Delinquent Taxes, Tax Penalties, Federal Tax Liens, Federal Tax Levy, File Back Taxes, Fix My Tax Problem, Help With Back Taxes, Help With IRS, Penalties & Interest, IRS Payment Plan, Income Tax Problems, Innocent Spouse, Payment Agreement, IRS Audit, IRS Attorney, IRS Back Taxes, IRS Expert, IRS Help, IRS Lawyer, IRS Levy Release, IRS Levy Removal, IRS Offer, IRS Representation, IRS Seizures, IRS Summons, IRS Tax Audit, IRS Tax Due, IRS Tax Levy, IRS Tax Lien, IRS Wage Garnishment, Levied, Levy Release, Meeting with the IRS, Notice of Deficiency, Notice of Determination, Offer, Owe Back Taxes, Owe IRS, Payroll Levy, Payroll Tax Audit, Settle Back Taxes, Can The IRS Take My Home State Tax Audit, Tax Amnesty, Tax Appeal, Tax Attorney, Tax Deal, Tax Debt, Tax Expert, Tax Lawyer, Tax Levies, Tax Levy, Tax Negotiation, Tax Offer, Tax Penalties, Tax Problems, Tax Relief, Tax Representation, Tax Resolution Attorney, Tax Resolution Company, Tax Resolution Expert, Tax Resolution Lawyer, Tax Seizure, Tax Settlements, Trust Fund Tax, Unfiled Tax Returns, Wage Levy, Revenue Officer, FBAR Cases, Filing Bankruptcy on Taxes.
- Payment method
- check, all major credit cards, financing available
- FREE Professional Consultation
Business Conusmer Alliance - AAA rating
American Bar Association
Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rating
Charter Member of Business Consumer Alliance
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rating Business Consumer Alliance - AAA rating American Bar Association Masters of Laws in Tax
- Other Links
- Other Information
Free Consultation: Yes