Wheaton World Wide MovingAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
Call the worry-free moving authority today for a free, no obligation moving estimate.
For more than 70 years, Wheaton has moved families with friendly, professional service, and we do it better than anyone else. We have the capacity and the resources to handle any moving challenge, so you can relax knowing that when it’s all said and done, your life will continue uninterrupted.
Individuals, families, and businesses have relied on Wheaton for local, out of state, long distance, and global moving services for decades. Wheaton has 450 interstate moving agents throughout the United States that are trained and committed to making your move safe, secure and worry-free.
Through innovative processes, we have designed moving services that fit your unique needs and budget. For a look into our moving services, please reference the Services Section listed below. And when you are ready to move, Wheaton is here for you. Give us a call or visit our website to start planning your move today.
|Mon - Fri:|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|
Wheaton has the knowledge and expertise to make sure your belongings arrive safely–and to put your heart and mind at ease along the way. Wheaton moving agents handle the following types of moves:
• Long Distance and Cross-Country
We focus on the details of your move, so you can focus on your life. We provide a range of moving services to make your move worry-free. Some of our moving services include:
• Free ballpark moving estimate
• In-home moving estimate
• Flexible payment options
• Move Coordinator who serves as the single point of contact throughout your moving process
• Full service packing and unpacking services
• Packing supplies if you choose to pack on your own
• Auto transport
• Relocation of speciality items that require unique handling
• In-transit storage
• Moving protection and valuation
• Moving discounts for those who qualify
Wheaton World Wide Moving is part of The Wheaton Group, which also owns Bekins Van Lines, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, Arpin Van Lines and Clark & Reid. All five brands have a long history of providing quality moving services throughout the United States.
Wheaton has moving services designed to assist every aspect of your move. To start planning your move, either request a free ballpark moving estimate or call us today.
Wheaton World Wide Moving
Wheaton World Wide Moving is proud to have a variety of partnerships that offer our customers special discounted pricing and service options, including:
• National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), which awarded Wheaton World Wide Moving the 2020 Margit Novak Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
Wheaton World Wide Moving works tirelessly to provide our customers with the best service possible by working with groups such as:
• Loyalty360, the unbiased, objective, and market-driven group that seeks to enable and encourage dialogue on customer loyalty among industry leaders, which awarded Wheaton World Wide Moving first prize in Employee Engagement in 2019 and ranked the van line Best in Class for continued commitment to promote customer loyalty through an employee focus
• The American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), which awarded Wheaton World Wide Moving ProMover status
• The Better Business Bureau, which recognizes Wheaton World Wide Moving for the high-quality moving services we provide to our customers
Wheaton World Wide Moving has a long history of donating our time and resources to charitable organizations we believe in, such as:
• Give Kids The World Village, a nonprofit resort in Central Florida that offers cost-free, week-long vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families.
Very disappointed in our move after spending $20k to move a large shipment across country. The local NetMove agent under- estimated the time and space it would take to pack and transport. He was untruthful about workers being company employees and that they would come early in the morning. This resulted in unnecessary damage and stress and moving until 10 pm at night. The NetMove President was most unprofessional. After writing a lengthy letter outlining what had occurred, I never heard a thing. Choose another major carrier!!