I thought since she had been in business for a while, maybe she knew what she was doing. Boy, was I wrong? This women does not know what she is doing. I decided to use her to take up and hem three pairs of pants and a blouse. I even paid her in advance. My stupid mistake.
She ruined my clothes, by :
1. cutting off too much for the hem, making a pair too short, and a blouse too short
2. getting maching oil on a pair of pants and refusing to clean them
3. leaving green tailors chalk on my white linen pants and telling me I could wash it out.
4. stitching and hems uneven
5.agreeing to do a capri slit (as all the pants orignially had ) that was not done, then wanted extra to do it.
5.the pants that she did split , looked like it was done by someone who was learning to sew
7. cutting holes in the fabic of my pants and not repairing them
I would not let her touch anything that I liked wanted to wear or wanted to give away to anyone.
If you like your clothes and want professionalism, do not take your clothes here!
Ridiculous, just ridiculous!!!!!