Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville/Aurora
1847 W Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
|Mon - Sun:|
Fax: (630) 548-0966
TollFree: (800) 228-2800
Property Amenities: Express check-in, 24-hour front desk, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Fitness facilities, Limo or Town Car service available, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Business center, Laundry facilities, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Swimming Pool: Indoor
First, let me start with the positives: rooms are ok. Pretty clean, beds are comfortable and smell like bleach (reassuring).
1) Started our visit with the hotel insisting they had to charge my card $240 when I walked in. For two nights, our charge was $192. The rest was in case we occurred charges. Well, I get that. The issue was that I had a $100 gift card, so they should only charge $140. They would not. On top of having my card declined by my bank the first time because I was out of state and forgot to tell them, this was not the extra stress I needed. I was assured I will get the $100 off at checkout...which is left to be seen.
2) We were put in room 106. DO NOT let them give you this room. There was a herd of baseball players here and they and their dads were out in the front yelling and screaming and my 5 year old was woken up many times. You are right next to the front area and it is horrible.
3) You are also next to the ice machine...you can hear the ice everytime people get ti and these people evidently RELLY like ice.
4) The hotel is under construction. I was not aware of this when booking. It does not say that anywhere. I feel this is something should be made aware of as the construction does happen during the day, but it was when my son was napping the first day. The 2nd day we knew this and he napped at my friends house.
5) There is no extras in the room like a microwave and fridge.
6) the rooms were not in the best shape. See photo of the ceiling in my room.
It was not a roach motel by any means, but the noise. Not cool. The issue with charging me incorrectly...not cool.