Saved to Favorites
- General Info
- Cosby Heating & Cooling is YOUR Heating & Cooling Experts! Weather it's maintenance, construction, repair, replacement or emergency Call on Cosby! We serve residential and commercial! Visit us on the web at www.cosbyhc.com We service all makes and models, including boilers
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Heating & Cooling, Water Furnace, We Service All Makes and Models Including Boilers, Waterfurnace, Thinks Heats Saves., Heating & Cooling Systems, Replacement OR Emergency..., Construction Repair, Factory Authorized Dealer, Residential & Commercial, Heating & Cooling, Residential & Commercial.
- Byant, HYBRID HEAT, HYBRIDHEAT
- Payment method
- visa, discover, amex, financing available, mastercard
Factory Authorized Dealer
- Social Links
- Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Advertising Specialties, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Auto Repair & Service, Construction Engineers, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Professional Engineers
- Other Information
Services: Heating & Cooling, Water Furnace, We Service All Makes and Models Including Boilers, Waterfurnace, Thinks Heats Saves., Heating & Cooling Systems, Replacement OR Emergency..., Construction Repair, Factory Authorized Dealer, Residential & Commercial
I scheduled an appointment with this company and they didn't come. I called them to see where they were and they told me they had to cancel my appointment. no notice, no call and they knew I had to take the whole day off work for this and they did not care and did not even try to fix their error.
07/09/2011Provided by Citysearch
Customer beware! We had an appointment scheduled ""after noon"" - that was the closest estimate of arrival they would give. At 4 p.m. I called the company to ask when they would show and was told THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT because they were ""behind schedule"" and they were ""sorry"". This is after taking off work and waiting 4 hours and not even receiving a phone call although they had 2 contact numbers on file. When I complained about the poor customer service, they refused to even reschedule, which I wouldn't have done anyway. I spoke with owner Mrs. Eddy about their abysmal customer service and was told again they were ""sorry"" they fell behind schedule and they cancel appointments when that happens. They do not call the customer to let them know their service call will be late or canceled. If you want a reliable company to treat you with respect and courtesy, TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE. We will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the State of Ohio licensing bureau.
Phone: (740) 263-7807
Address: 10 College St, Mount Vernon, OH 43050