- General Info
- Since 1971, our family owned and operated HVAC company has been serving the Mt Juliet community and surrounding areas. We are your choice for all your heating and cooling needs. Whether you are wanting installation of a new unit, a quick repair, or maintenance we offer honest and quality customer service to you fast and efficiently. Give us call today!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Hvac Repair, Hvac Service, Refrigerant Recycling, Air Conditioning, Gas Appliance Conversions.
- Amana, CARRIER, Carrier, Goodman, LG, Maytag, York, York Shipley
- Payment method
- visa, amex, discover, mastercard, cash
- Fast Service,All Makes And Models,Financing Available,Licensed,Bonded,Insured,Service & Installation,Family Owned & Operated
Chamber of Commerce
- Social Links
- Other Information
Specialties: Heating & Cooling, Commercial Grade, New Appliances
Free Estimates: Yes
Services: Hvac Repair, Hvac Service, Refrigerant Recycling, Air Conditioning, Gas Appliance Conversions
Want to give a huge THANK YOU to Hermitage Heating and Air! This is the second unit I've had installed by them (1 for downstairs and now 1 for upstairs) and again they have done an excellent job! Everything looks so neat and clean and is working so well. The crew was so friendly and professional and I felt very comfortable being around them and having them in my home. You can see their desire to do the best job possible. They worked really hard and efficiently and were in and out in no time at all. I have always been able to count on them and they are very quick to respond. My upstairs unit was going bad for a couple of years now but they worked with me and gave me options to extend the life of that unit for as long as I could and I truly appreciate that because ultimately they saved me a lot of money. That is hard to find in businesses. I knew they were not in the least trying to take advantage of me and I so much appreciate that. I trust them, which says a lot because I have personal friends in the heat and air business and could have went with them but the reliability in Hermitage Heating and Air is incomparable. Their staff is very experienced and knowledgeable and explained everything to me along the way. In fact, they found a small issue with something unrelated to my heating and air and took the time not only to bring it to my attention but also fixed this issue just out of common curtesy! Wow!! I don't usually write reviews, good or bad, but felt compelled to do so because I'm extremely happy with the work they performed and the services they provided me. I highly recommend them!!!Thank you again Hermitage Heating and Air!!! Again, I am a very happy customer!!!
Phone: (615) 754-7500
Address: 211 E Division St, Mount Juliet, TN 37122