I took my small beloved pet of 17 years to be euthanized. I froze and failed to protect my pet from these people She died a horrible death at their hands. I made the mistake of letting them take her into another room where the torture of inserting an unnecessary catheter was done. When I got her back she was so tightly wrapped in a towel she looked more dead than alive. I was told "she fought to the end." I asked them to sedate her first which they didn't do. I heard her cry and I just went into shock. If you have to euthanize a pet demand they are given a sedate first. Never let them separate your loved pet from you. Don't go here if you have another choice, don't go alone.
Thank You Dr. Baker for your help. We trust Coffee Road Veterinary Clinic because the staff and Dr. Baker are gentle and careful with our pets. we…
2100 Mchenry AveModesto, CA 95350
From Business: Doctor hours may vary from hospital hours. Please call ahead in urgent situations to verify that a doctor is available before leaving for a hospital. Banfield Pet…
18815 N Lower Sacramento RdWoodbridge, CA 95258
From Business: At VCA, your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal. We treat each pet knowing it is an extension of your family. Our dedicated staff …
NO GOOD! Do not take your pet here! My dog was ran over I took him there,the Dr. would not do anything for him until I paid her $800 ! Then after paying her $ 800 she said he had a broken leg, I took him home he died 5 hours later! When has a dog died because of a broken leg ? After he died I contacted the Dr. SHE did not offer to give back any of the $800 ! All she wants is $$$$$ PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR ANIMALS HERE !!
Great place to go! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
We had adopted a 7 1/2 year old Chihuahua & took her there for a check-up. The Vet told us that she had a heart murmur & suggested we return her to where we adopted her from. We told her that we weren't going to do so as we were her forever family. We took her to another Vet for a 2nd opinion. He, too, told us that she had a heart murmur, nothing bad. He suggested that we monitor her breathing & e-mail the number to him on a weekly basis, which we did. Everything was fine, however, she got a hold of a piece of food & choked on it. Unfortunately she passed away. Please don't take your pet(s) there.. There are better Vets around who are great with both animals & their humans.
Not wanting to let my daughter's 16 year old cat, Chan--who had been her constant companion through some pretty rough years of her life--suffer anymore, she made the decision and I took him to Veterinary Emergency Clinic to find caring professionals who understood the tears and necessity to come in. The Dr. (Lassiter, I believe) allowed me some time after the IV insertion to calm Chan-Cat and then came in to quickly administer the medication to a barely breathing animal. Two breaths later, he passed peacefully. The Dr. stayed with me a few more moments and was compassionate and caring...altogether a positive experience for such a happening. Thanks to the caring staff and Dr. for helping ease suffering of a very loved animal.
don"t bother going anywhere else. if you want people who care about you and love pets, this is the place to go. don't waste your time calling around! thank you everybody at svc, dan