Great experience. Friendly staff. Paperwork was ready for signatures by the time we arrived. They worked with us so we were able to get the payments where we needed them to be. We will go back and recommend them to friends and family. Only downside was the selection of vehicles for sale. Although I found three cars in their inventory that I liked. Best of all the price was right. Thank you KM.
The owner of this place is the by far the most dishonest, manipulative, unprofessional excuse for a human Ive ever come into contact with. He rips people off and leaves them high and dry. Not sure how this man is still in business the way that he rips people off. Hes a FRAUD.
Excellent cars good selection. They work with everyone very professional there sales reps. Definitely recommend them to anyone.
Always a wonderful experience. Salesmen don't harass you. They are always very pleasant. We have purchased 5 vehicles from them.
Great Customer Service at the dealership. Also very good prices compared to other dealership in town.
Bought a car, first thing that happened pulling out the drive way not 10 yards out it broke down, the owner didn't even try to have someone look at the issue, kept saying the car didn't have enough gas thats why it shut down. Insisted for me to take it so I wouldn't lose money and without giving me a full refund.. ended up taking only back only 90% of what I had paid FULL cash. He kept the other 10% for restocking fee and gave me a check. BEFORE BUYING A CAR FROM HERE WHICH ARE BOUGHT ON AUCTIONS FOR CHEAP REASONS, HAVE YOUR PERSONAL OR FRIEND MECHANIC CHECK IT OUT, HIS MECHANIC GUY IS USELESS
I was pleased with the whole entire move.
I would like to thank Julio Fuentes a great salesman who helped my daughter and I purchase a vehicle on memorial weekend. Julio, your presentation and knowledge guided our decision with the car purchase. Thank you very much. Savannah and Rick Garza
best deal in town.Look around in 200 miles ,Star auto has the best price.Staff was very friendlyand helpful. Will recommend anyone .
Patrick the owner Great Person Helps people out. He helped me get a great Car no Problems or issues whatsoever an they have great new cars defiantly going back to get my next car.