Willows On France
8848 Goodrich Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55437
Phone: (952) 835-8937
Primary Phone: (952) 426-4100
Willows On France Llc
No coupons available
04/05/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I am so sorry, but this review was for Willows Pulte Homes in plymouth, not Willows on France and I didn't realize it until after I published the review (they were listed next to each other in the directory) I then went to edit the review thinking I could delete it and start over, but it won't let me delete it....just edit it. So, I apologize Willows on France as this is not meant for your business, but I don't know how to remove the post.
02/10/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Single dad here.... I know when I was looking for a home for me and my son I had a couple things in mind. #1 being saftey and #2 convenience (close to my work and my son's school) and of coarse comfort... I have found that here.
I have been pleased with the managers timely response to random issues like; what to do with my car when I am out of town, or the possibility of getting a bigger apartment. She has always been very nice and helpful. It is appreciated.
I haven't had any major issues with my apartment where I would need maintenance but I do seem them around the property hard at work.
About the apartments: I have a one bedroom,top floor. It is a luxury unit with stainless steel appliances. I like the space and the fact that it has wood floors. I do need to get a bigger place and am currently waiting to upgrade, hopefully to a luxury two bedroom- once it comes available. The price seems reasonable.
Anyways, yes I would recommend this property to those of you looking.
01/27/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Not bad for the price and location. I just signed my lease renewal and am staying put for another year. I have been pleased and would recommend Willows on France to friends and anyone else who is looking for a good affordable place to live. I know Bloomington pretty well and have lived on various property's in the past seven years. I have compared the pros and cons. Pros: Good price as I mentioned before, great staff- friendly professional and proactive, and it's proven to be a safe area. Cons: no remote garage entry and no garbage disposals.
yes! yes! yes! I have lived at three different places in the past four years and finally I am staying put. Willows on France has proven to be a nice neighborhood, with a excellent staff and decent apartments. I think the key thing when looking for a home is location and budget. I found that here! Also the maintenance and management help make it amazing. Trust me, I have experienced the highs and lows of rental living and it is a relief to not feel uncomfortable to bring something to the managers attention. I have always been greeted with a smile as well as my concerns dealt with in a timely matter. I appreciate living in a place where it truly feels like I belong.
10/13/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Don't recommend renting at WOF (Willows on France) Manager Jessi is negligent and rude and lots of problems...here are just some ...1) hard wood floors are fake....if you spill a little water on them, they will crack. The air conditioner in my apartment was put in wrong and it leaked all over the floor while I was at work. By the time I got home and called maintenance, there were somer horribly cracked and bending boards in my apartment...and it wasn't my fault.
2) HORRID parking. There are just barely enough parking places for the people who live here...if you get home from work late, be prepared to walk a ways to get to your apartment! Also, because parking is so limited, managment is super stingy with guest passes. I got 6, one-time pases for the entire year. When I asked for more, they told me that I would have to pay $25 for a reusable pass for guests. Seems like they should expand the parking instead of limit the friends that I can invite over...that means that for a 1-year lease, I can only invite over one friend every other month! Not good.
3) HEAT PROBLEMS!!! My heat went out a total of 4 times during the winter. Everytime this happened the maintenance man would come, fiddle with the heat pipes and make it work again....for a few weeks. No permanent fix. I finally walked into the office and explained that this was an ongoing problem that needs to be fixed permanently. They promised to give me a call the next day to let me know what they were going to do to fix the problem....never got a call.
4) limited office hours. The office is open from 9-5 daily. This does not work for anyone who works a 8-4:30 job. I would litterally have to leave work early if I needed to stop by the office to pick up a package or something...
5) Packages must get dropped off at the office, but because the office is only open from 9-5, they often miss deliveries. On two occations, I actually had to sit outside the locked office door waiting for the UPS delivery to come so that I could get my package (the UPS guy kept coming early in the morning, or after 5 and was never able to leave the package til I sat and waited for it)
6) Lots of random problems:
- the toilet started leaking twice. Once it was explosive leaking and I literally had to call the emergency maintenance line and used every towel I own to stop the mess. The second time it leaked I was able to use only 5 towels, but, again, it doesn't appear to be fixed permanently (they just put a little calk over the leak)
- hot water went out one day when the pipes froze
- EXPENSIVE air conditioning
- almost no light comes through my windows and all the windows face the same direction
- poor cell phone service (for Verizon at least. Others have told me that AT&T also has poor service here).
- Elevator broke in August...6 months later there is still a sign on it saying that it will be fixed soon. VERY inconvenient. My 85-year-old Grandmother was not able to visit me because she could not hike up 3 flights of steps.
- Etc, etc, etc
- Really, I would only reccomend staying here if you need a cheap, semi-nice looking place while you go to Normandale college. Its certianly not worth it if you are a working prefessional. Save yourself alot of headaches and find a place with parking spots, working heat, good maintenance, and cell phone service.
09/17/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I am not apart of ""Jessi's clan"", but I am a tenant here at Willows. I have been here for over two years and I absolutely love it. The staff is all very helpful, considerate and nice. I always get compliments from guests about how beautiful the place is. The apartments are large compared to the price. The pool is clean. The parking lots, dumpster areas, grass is always clean. Usually if it's not, someone will be helpful and pick up the trash. Whenever I have problems, I call and the problems are resolved quickly. The apartment is very quiet, which is great for children. I use to have a problem with smells coming through the vents, but I talked to maintenance and we got that resolved. The other tenants here are sweet and friendly. I absolutely love it here. I would be sad to see the management go if it ever came to that.