Saved to Favorites
When You Want It Done Right, Call Allrite!
- General Info
- At Allrite Home & Remodeling we provide award-winning service and quality by using professional crews that specialize in replacing either siding, roofing, windows, or gutters. We renovate the exterior of homes and condominiums in metropolitan Milwaukee.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Aluminum Work Concrete Work Steel Work Vinyl Work
- certainteed, mastic
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, diners club, amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Menomonee River Hills East
- Free Estimates,Locally Owned & Operated
- BBB Better Business Bureau,NARI
- Other Emails
- Home Improvements, Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Building Construction Consultants, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Construction Consultants, Deck Builders, Door Repair, Doors, Frames, & Accessories, General Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts, Home Repair & Maintenance, Insulation Contractors, Insulation Materials, Plastering Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Roofing Services Consultants, Siding Contractors, Windows, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Other Information
Their tagline says it all --- “If you want it done right, call Allrite.”
Thank you for the great work your company and crews did on our house. The improvements made such a difference, almost like a brand-new house. The workers you had working here were not only polite but very conscientious of the surroundings. As you know, I have solar lights and bird feeders around my yard, which for some people could have been an issue; but for your crews not one was damaged. The workers tore off shingles in those areas, and everything was fine. Also, the clean up around our house each day was perfect.
In the beginning, I especially liked how you took time to discuss the approach to a new roof, soffit and fascia, and give us different options to look at. The subtle color of the roof shingles perfectly matches our new front walkway.
The bottom line is this --- we are so glad we chose your company and, without reservation, will highly recommend Allrite to others.
Thank you again,
Had a totally different experience than the other post by Lupe...
Extremely happy that we choose Allrite as the contractor for two major updates to our home. First we had them fully insulate our home which was built in 1929, so it wasn’t an easy job with a number of crawl spaces and an attic that is difficult to access. To install a ventilation fan, they had to from the outside go into the dormer that is above the bathroom. In there they found more dead space without any insulation and they addressed that. We absolutely can tell a difference that now I’ve had to half block a heating vent upstairs because that room gets to hot now. Second job was to replace the siding to the house. Here Randy did an awesome job of planning the job out. Gave us an idea of using two different styles of siding for different parts of the home and it looks awesome More importantly was his crew that did the actual work. Everything looks so tight, caulk lines clean and not sloppy. Attention to detail was suburb
One of the things we do is have my wife reach out to contractors first to see how they treat her, she used to work in real estate and is really good at telling if they are giving a bunch of BS or talk down to her. Randy with Allrite passed all her tests and ultimately we choose Allrite based on her feeling that they would do the best job. Their quote was higher than all the others, but two things… One – NO OVERRUNS.. even with adding a few things in during the job, he didn’t nickel and dime me. TWO- The quality was worth it.. When I walk down the block and compare houses, you can see the difference. It was well worth the extra investment to go with them and I hadn’t expected to feel this good about how the house would turn out.
I don’t write a lot of reviews, but felt that Allrite earned it, that I take time to write this out. If you are looking for a contractor here in the Milwaukee area, at least put them on your list to talk to.
Phone: (414) 353-6910
Address: 6438 W Mill Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53218
People Also Viewed
- Bartelak Plastering & Stucco Inc
5200 S 46th St, Milwaukee, WI 53220
- D J's Plastering
3836 N 61st St, Milwaukee, WI 53216
- Frame to Finish Construction
2225 N 52nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53208
- Granrath Plastering & Repairs Inc
9516 W Mitchell St, Milwaukee, WI 53214
- South Cities Home Improvements
3116 S Quincy Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207
- J&J Contractors I
6600 Schoolway, Greendale, WI 53129