I went to this McDonalds and had to use the ladies room. I went into a stall and there sat a toilet brush all wet sitting on the floor leaded upon a wall. There was also a spray bottle of chemicals sitting there. When I reached for the toilet paper the roll holder cover fell and hit me on the head. But the worse part was that when I told someone taking orders, she asked me if I was OK and said she was so sorry. I told her I just wanted to let her know it was a hazard. She said OK, but as I stayed and watched and no one when to take care of the problem. They really just didn't care.
Poor excuse for an Arbys...Shan waited on me and didnt have any idea what he was doing
Food is good...drive in is slow...2 hush puppies with a 15 piece shrimp dinner is lame
It was nasty nasty this chicken was old and greased plus it had a bad odor !
Fast service. But greasy food.
It's ok for the kids. But food never is that great.