"Thank you for your interest in the Chapel of the Highlands. My Family has been caring for the families of the Peninsula since 1952. We have an excellent reputation and are highly recommended by the families that we serve. We truly do care, and want to serve the community the way that we want to be cared for ourselves. Take care, from Paul Larson, President."
* 100% Family owned and operated by the Larson Family since 1952
* Has never been connected with corporations or larger operations, is 100% independent and we pass that advantage on to the families that we serve
* Giving sincere and personalized service to the community by caring members of the community
* Highly regarded with an excellent reputation
* Actively supporting local churches, police department and community based organizations
* We will guide you every step of the way in making arrangements for complete traditional funerals and simple to arrange cremations
* Member of The Millbrae Lions Club Board
* Plea se feel free to call us at any time for an appointment or for more information. We will do our best to help.
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
* Pre-Planning: We will assist you with Pre-Planning for Future Needs and show you how to set aside funds to lock-in today's prices
* Casket and Urns: We offer a wide range at a fair cost
* Chapel and Facilities: Our beautifully appointed interior is designed to be bright and comfortable
* Automotive Equipment: Our Funeral Coaches and Limousines are modern and well maintained
* Complements: We regularly and consistently receive positive feedback and praise from the community and the families that we serve
all major credit cards, debit, check, discover, master card, visa