Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
We Care, We Provide, We Listen...
* EP LTC PHARMACY provides pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical services to
assisted living, skilled nursing and correctional facilities, to hospice
programs and to behavioral health group homes. We work with our customers
individually; we design a pharmacy service to improve resident care by
focusing on accuracy and efficiency of medication distribution and by
facilitating the communication between facility and pharmacy.
Mon - Fri:
Fax: (305) 630-9303
TollFree: (800) 886-9432
* Medication administration records, electronic medication administration
* Consultant pharmacists available to assist with drug therapy regimens,
dosage reductions, drug interactions and complications.
* STAT medication order Delivery
* Daily deliveries available.
* 24-hour pharmacy availability.
* Unit dose packaging.
* Education programs for nursing, families, and residents.
* Accept all Insurances, and competitive pricing available.
* Itemized invoices and local dedicated billing team
Abbott Diabetes, Attends, Cardinal Health, Convatec, Covidien, Dynarex, Essential Medical, Extended Health, First Quality, Futuro, Golden Farms, Golden Technologies, Health Care Products, Hollister, Home Diagnostics, Invacare, Jobst, Kendall, Kimberly Clark, Lane Medical, Lifescan, Medicool, Medline, Moen, Nexcare, Nova, Omron, Pediacare, Premier Research Labs, Roche
all major credit cards, visa, discover, amex, mastercard