We rented a hotel room (room #669) on Saturday, 2/11/2017. As soon as we got out of the elevator, the terrible smell that was on the hallway, was impossible to ignore. Then, when we went to the room, the terrible smell had gone inside the room, our clothes smelled terrible, as well and the part of the ceiling where the a/c vents out, was full of mold. All black! Terrible! The beds were SUPER hard. My husband and I couldn't sleep at all. We left as soon as the sun came out and there was nobody to take our keys, so we had to leave it with the ballet parking person named Jorge. We got home and my husband started with really high fever. He has been in and out of the hospital since then. I'm sure the disgustingly dirty room is what got him sick. A real nightmare!!!!!!!!!
Worst customer service in the world ...if you are a woman don't go there because the manager is the worst misogine machista that I've been know ..I went there to by some boat accessory and hi said me that he doesn't talk with women really we are in 2016 ..
I had a very good experience buying my boat from them. Raul was very helpful and answered all of our questions.