Do NOT order from this place!!! I found not one, not two but THREE HAIRS in my food. When I called them to request a refund, they REFUSED!!! Such a horrible business practice combined with with horrible food, judging from the first three bites before discovering the hair. They should be ASHAMED of their core principle. AVOID AT ALL COST!!! Records show they were shut down by the health department recently. I can't even imagine how many roaches/rats must have been in there for the health department to shut them down temporarily. GROSS!!!