This place is gross, I've only been once and the food is greasy, cold, old and hard. The waitress wouldn't even give our table refills we had to get up with our cups and ask 3 times and they were mad they had to refill them. Also, I got food poisoning and the management here didn't care at all when I called. They just hung up on me. Worst experience of my life.
Called the restaraunt and they stopped delivery service. Website needs to be updated. Disabled and can't drive to get dinner. Sad face
This Buffet was changed to Ichiban Buffet and it sucks the food was cold and when we told the waitress she took that item off the Buffet and took it to the kitchen and heated it up in the microwave and then gave it to me to eat will not be going There ever again
Terrible! I suffered food poisoning after eating here. STAY AWAY!
The food was nasty and they didn't have much to pick from at all. And was rude.
Found this place on our GPS. Luckily they had good food, a Mongolian bar b que included in the price and very good service.