Stanford Park Hotel
100 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Property Location With a stay at Stanford Park Hotel in Menlo Park, you'll be in the suburbs and convenient to Stanford Shopping Center and Stanford University. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of United States Geological Survey and Stanford Theatre.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Phone: (650) 322-0975
Phone: (650) 462-9760
Primary Phone: (650) 462-9760
TollFree: (800) 663-5633
TollFree: (800) 368-2468
TollFree: (866) 241-2431
Audio Visual Headquarters Stanford Park Hotel
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Swimming Pool: Outdoor
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Fitness facilities, Sauna, Spa tub, Fireplace in lobby, Garden, Porter/bellhop, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, Limo or Town Car service available, Concierge services, Library, Conference space, Free wired high-speed Internet, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Air conditioning, Designer toiletries, Refrigerator (on request), Blackout drapes/curtains, LCD TV, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Bathrobes, Turndown service, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Minibar, In-room safe (laptop compatible), Coffee/tea maker, Down comforter, Free wired high-speed Internet, Premium TV channels
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Weddings, Hotels, Special Events, Meetings
No coupons available
04/28/2010Provided by Citysearch -
1. They note down credit card information on note full information (credit card number and expiry date), they did it at least two occasions with me.
2. Front-desk associate watching intolerable contents on laptop, and avoiding basic services by not giving EVEN room key while check-in, customer has to ASK for the key, they are so busy in watching laptop.
3. Gym was not working for 7+ weeks, repeatedly mentioned about it and no response.
4. Dan Karki never ever respond to any of my voice mails on customer issues, at least Dan Karki not called back on 4 voice mails in last two months.
5. Bugs were found on pillows and bed sheet, reported the bugs with pillow to front-desk ""Dimitry"".
6. Reward points were stopped without communicating to customer; Customer should be first communicated before taking away something from Customer.
7. When I file complain to corporate office , Dan Karki was so mad and rude that he threaten customer and said he can evict the customer any time from the property and will make sure to not allow again to reserve the room in future.
8. Mostly travel groups are there in hotel and they don?t care about any new business and behave horribly with customers, since manager Dan Karki have created this culture I have no doubt all other associate following this same attitude and work culture.
9. Worst hotel to stay in bay area and ruin your vacation or trip.
09/28/2006Provided by Citysearch -
My family and I stayed here when our home got flooded last winter. We were guest of the Stanford Park Hotel for about two weeks. Our stay was very pleasant. All our requests were met in a friendly, timely manner. Value was great for the area. Love the fact that the upscale shopping was just right across the street. It kept my family entertained during our stay.