Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
8405 Us Highway 64, Memphis, TN 38133
Buy One, Take One is back starting at $12.99!Learn More
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Family Style, American, Take Out, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
No coupons available
WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER!!
Went for a nice dinner and that is not what was experienced: My server Jakobe was nice but clueless. The manager Bobby was even WORSE.
1. Salad and breadsticks were brought out. Bread was burnt on one side. Salad was not enough for 3 people. Still we felt the night may get better as our server was nice. We simply asked for more salad. It didn't come.
2. When food was brought out my daughter's order was wrong. She asked for shrimp pasta and received chicken. Still no salad. And no drink refills. My food was lukewarm and my pasta sauce was thin and watery (ordered a Tour of Italy). The server (Jakobe) offered to get Bobby (the "manager").
3. Bobby took FOREVER to come over. And he offered no apologies for my daughter having to wait and watch is eat while waiting on her meal to be corrected or for my order to be corrected. He offered to get me something else. I just wanted what I'd ordered to be remade, because that's what I had come to Olive Garden for. He simply said ok and took my plate. Again, no apology or offering of any incentive. Still no salad. And no refills.
4. My boyfriend ordered endless pasta and was never asked about a refill on his pasta. He was nearly done when we finally received drink refills. Still no salad though.
5. We are an hour into dinner and neither myself or my daughter have eaten our main meal. Still no salad.
6. My daughter received her plate, and this point I was still waiting on mine. Still no salad.
7. I let Jakobe walk past us maybe 3 times before realizing maybe he isn't as eager to help as I originally thought. He kept checking on the table next to us but wouldnt stop to check on us. THREE times I let him do this before finally calling out to him when he was about to walk by a 4th time. I asked "Hey Kobe, man, what happened to our salad?" He responded that the workers in the kitchen had to put more items on the salad bar and it would be right out. How could that be when this is AN HOUR LATER!...
Normally if I feel one member of the wait staff has a bad attitude I ignore them, try to enjoy my meal and try not to ask for anything from him or her. In this case it was so many people including part of the management who were so unprofessional and rude I just had to voice it! I found myself going out of my way to please THEM! This Olive Garden is a real shame. I've favored the restaurant chain for some time and so does my family but to this location we will not be returning until maybe the management and staff is gone for good!