Limo Express Inc
4389 Getwell Rd, Memphis, TN 38118
(901) 566-5594Add Hours
No coupons available at this time.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE!!!
FIRST, ALL THE 5 STAR RATINGS CAME FROM OWNER. THAT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CLUE! BUT IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED, OUR LIMO SERVICE PROBLEMS INCLUDE:
- 30 minutes late picking us up
- dropped us off an hour early
- paid for 6 hours and only received 4 hours and 30 minutes of service
- owner said he would reimburse us, but never did**
- because driver was late, we had to pay outside of limo in front of Orpheum
- driver was late picking us up after the opera because he went to see the show we were watching instead of waiting for us outside
- driver yelled out of the window at other cars while we were driving around downtown.. that was a classy touch
- driver sped back toward our house in the rain and on the phone while passing cars the whole way
- on the way back, driver hydroplaned twice and drove up on curb in front of our house
- to top the evening off, driver followed us into our garage, put his clip board on my personal vehicle and asked that my husband do even more paper work and get receipts at 11:00 pm....
- All of that for the bargain price of $524.16!
When confronted with these problems, the owner asked why we didn't drive ourselves to the venue... He said we should have taken a cab.
These are the facts surrounding our experience. You decide... (carefully!!)
**After I filed a complaint with the BBB, I filed a dispute case through my bank to recover a portion of my money. Three months later, I finally did recover the fair amount I was due only because of the effective negotiations of my bank...
Lesson learned!! Do more research, and be more selective!!
Do not rent from this company!!! After going back and forth with this company about where the bus could even take us, we finally settled on a place and paid the deposit and bill. The bus I ordered and paid for was not the bus that was sent. The bus they sent us was way too small and the air conditioner leaked all over us. I have now been waiting well over a month on my deposit and have been given the run-around numerous times. I finally talked to the owner, Jim, and he was extremely rude and hung up on me. I'm guessing I will never get my deposit back. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
My friends and I chose this limo service because I was new to the area. We live in Olive Branch and wanted a night on the town in memphis for my 30th Birthday. Our driver was courteous and very professional. He was great. The LIMO was absolutely horrible. I booked a Chrysler 300 and when it showed up to pick us up, it was a Lincoln town car. The interior was old leather and there wasn't a working radio or auxiliary outlet. We had to play music from our phone all evening. When we got downtown, I called Limo Express and left a message for them to call me back. This was Friday. I never heard back from them, and they charged me the full price for the Chrysler 300. I'll be calling the Better Business Bureau. I'd suggest using another service to anyone searching for a limousine or town car.
Do not rent anything from this unprofessional establishment. I was overcharged for a rental back in August and have yet to receive the amount on my credit card. I have called multiple times and have spoken to different people, but have only received a run around (and at times have even been hung up on). Poor customer service and no southern hospitality!
Will definitely do my research to find any other option in Tennessee.
Myself and a friend booked this service for a bachelorette party in June of 2010. We were put in a position of needing to change our reservation time and didn't see that it would be a problem seeing as we never signed anything or received a receipt for anything. When speaking with the owner, Jim, we were treated incredibly disrespectfully and 3 members of our party, at separate different times, were cursed at and called profanities. We were all blown away with this lack of professionalism and even filed a complaint with the BBB, who really did nothing. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, there are too many negative reviews that are along the same lines.