Free Inspections- No Obligation Whatsoever!
- General Info
- Ask about our 5 year 100,000 Mile Warranty
- Email Business
- Business History
- The company opened its first transmission shop in 1961 in downtown Memphis. Coleman Taylor Transmission has a rich history in the racing industry. Larry Coleman's funny car was the first to hit 200 mph. We now have 7 locations in the Memphis area, and 5 others in TN, MO and MS.
- BBB Rating
- Clutch Repair, Transmission Repair, Axle Repair / Replacement, Differential Repair & Replacement,, Transmission Fluid Change, Flywheel Repair, Transmission Flush, Transfer Case Repair and Replacement, Transmissions - rebuild, repair, maintenance, Fleet Maintenance, Axle Repair / Replacement, Driveshaft Repair, CV Joint Repair and Replacement, CV Axle Repair & Replacements, Clutch Repair and Replacement, Check Engine Light Service, Drivetrain Repair, Rear Differential Repair and Replacement.
- AC Delco
- Payment method
- discover, visa, amex, master card
- On Stage Road, east of Old Austin Peay, in between Cela Road and East Street.
- Frayser-Raleigh PD
- Clutch Repair, Transmission Repair, Axle Repair and Replacement, Front and Rear Differential Repair and Replacement, Check Engine Light Service, Fleet Maintenance, Transmission Flush, CV Joint repair, CV axle repair, Transfer Cases, Transmission Warranty
BBB Since 1961; ASE Certified; 2013 BBB Torch Award for Ethical Commerce - Franklin Location
- BBB Accredited Business ASE Certified
- Social Links
Coupons & Deals (5)
View All (5)
Phone: (901) 602-2467
Address: 4321 Stage Rd, Memphis, TN 38128