In mybook® Home Collection (edit)

Added to your home collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your home collection.

Sponsored Links

Regular Hours


Extra Phones

Phone: (717) 299-2351

Fax: (717) 620-2308

TollFree: (800) 284-3304

  • Water Softener Repair
Fisher & Paykel, refrigerators
Payment method

Lhb Appliances And Water Systems

Lh Brubaker Appl & Water Cond

Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service, Major Appliances, Water Treatment Equipment-Service & Supplies, Small Appliances, Water Works Equipment & Supplies, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
Other Information

Parking: Lot, Free

Wheelchair Accessible: Yes

Services: Water Softener Repair


No coupons available


Hi there!
Rate this business!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!



Provided by Citysearch - 
Rude service manager!

Had I been able to give a zero star review, I would have. The service manager, Don, is incredibly rude. I waited a week and a half to get my appointment time for service. I requested an after 2 pm appointment time (and took the afternoon off) to be told the day prior to the service call my 'window' was between 12-3. After calling the service people to re-explain my schedule, the service manager was flippant and provided many reasons why they could not accommodate my request (after all, ""75% of people want the first morning appointment and the other 25% want late afternoon""...and that does not work for efficient routing""). Don, your customers also have tight schedules....I think your attitude is backward....what ever happened to serving the customer? And how about this? - Schedule your service people to work from 2-9 p.m. to accommodate your customers. Novel idea.



Provided by Citysearch - 
Customer Beware

Our Bosch dishwasher needed an new circuit board and because it was less than 5 yrs old and under warranty we were advised to have it serviced by LHB appliances, because they are the certified repair center in the area. What a horrible experience.....the tech was late, I told him what was wrong with the dishwasher, he gave me a verbal quote as to how much it was to fix it ...never leaving a written statement....and he did not have the part to fix the washer with took a week to order it. Meanwhile we ordered and installed the part ourselves...but were still charged a pricey service charge for nothing!!! We will not be using this company FOR ANYTHING...and I suggest if you must use them to get a service agreement in writing up front!

Sponsored Links