Saved to Favorites
Your Instant Moving QuoteGet Quote
We Move Your Life
- General Info
- For more than 70 years, Wheaton has moved families with friendly, professional service, and we do it better than anyone else. We have the capacity and the resources to handle any moving challenge, so you can relax knowing that when it’s all said and done, your life will continue uninterrupted. Individuals, families, and businesses have relied on Wheaton for local, out of state, long distance, and global moving services for decades. Wheaton has 450 interstate moving agents throughout the United States that are trained and committed to making your move safe, secure and worry-free. Through innovative processes, we have designed moving services that fit your unique needs and budget. For a look into our moving services, please reference the Services Section listed below. And when you are ready to move, Wheaton is here for you. Give us a call or visit our website to start planning your move today.
- BBB Rating
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Residential Moving Services, Free Estimates, Flexible pricing and payment options, Move coordination, Expert packing, loading & hauling. Excellent customer service, Expansive network of agents, drivers, and employees
- Bekins, Wheaton
- Payment method
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Smokey Point
National Association of Senior Move Managers, American Moving & Storage Association, Better Business Bureau, Promover.
- National Association of Senior Move Managers ProMover Better Business Bureau
- Movers, Movers-Commercial & Industrial, Moving Equipment Rental, Relocation Service
I used this company to pack my home and to store all of my household items while deployed over seas. I was informed of the process in which my packing, staging and storage crates would be handled. I was told that they would pack my items and then move everything into the main floor of the warehouse where all of my items and only my items would be so that items would never be lost. My items would be moved into storage crates with only my things and my name would be on the outside of the crates. The first day they came to pack my whole home but after they left I started going through all of the rooms in the house to make sure that hadn't missed any thing. They missed one whole closet, the cupboard that holds all of the spices, and one other cupboard that holds all of my baking sheets. They must have missed this while they were taking there 5 or 6 smoke break in the four hours that they spent packing my things (which I had to pay for all of the breaks). I called the company after I discovered that they still had packing to do. Then the next day they show up with no boxes to pack the items that I had called them about and they had to call someone to bring more boxes. Finally my things were put on the truck to go to the warehouse for storage. Then seven months went by and final I was home and couldn’t wait to get my things! They show up and dropped off my things and I thought that everything was good. Oh but Wait I forgot to tell upon leaving they drank a couple of beers before returning to the warehouse. Needless to say I was missing a lot of my items and my computer desk was broke. I called the manager “Mark” and was told to buy the items that I was missing and fax over the receipts and “he would make things right” A month or two later I got a check for $100 and they were sorry but had no proof of my missing items. This $100 check didn’t even come close to covering all of my missing items. I was on the phone ASAP and “Mark” told me that the items must never have been removed from my house and it was my responsibility to make sure that everything is loaded onto the truck. I know for a fact my house was empty because I spent two days cleaning it to make sure that I got my deposit back. I also asked him how when he insured me they have never lost things before and would never loss my items… how did they lose them. I suggested that if only the people that worked there had access to my things that someone that worked there must have taken them and he said why would anyone at this company want your things. I was pissed!!!! I think that there are some shady people that work there (from the management to the packer). I would not recommend using this company. It was a mess from start to finish. If you do use this company make sure that they label everything that is in the box not just write kitchen on the logs that they take because it you have items missing you can’t prove it. I would go to the warehouse and watch every item that came off the truck and onto the staging floor and into your crate before you leave and the same when it comes out. Hope you have better luck with them than I did.