About Westminster Presbyterian Church Westminster Church was organized on June 6, 1951, and its present building was dedicated on September 7, 1952. The original facility has had two expansion projects, in 1961 and 1987. Westminster is a part of Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). We belong to the Presbytery of Whitewater Valley and the Synod of Lincoln Trails. The center of church life is worship. This special time is highlighted by inspiring music, participation by children, prayers for ourselves and others, giving, preaching, and blessing the people! Our most recent Senior Pastor & Head of Staff, Dr. Andrew Schramm passed away unexpectedly September 19, 2005. In November of 2005, the Session called Rev. David Comstock to serve as interim pastor. Pastor Dave ministered to the needs of the congregation and staff of Westminster Church. Meanwhile, Pastorial Nominating Committee began the search for a new pastor. They were successful and a new pastor was called. Pastor Justion Schlesinger-Devlin began serving the Westminister Presbyterian congregation on June 9th, 2008. Complimenting the worship service is a comprehensive program for all ages. Throughout the week there are small groups, Bible studies, mission work, children's and youth meetings, and choirs. The life of Westminster Church is defined by our Mission Statement and our stated priority - "inviting people into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and nurturing God's children in faith, love, and commitment." We continually seek opportunities to nurture. Fellowship activities are offered throughout the year. Westminster Church sees itself as a "community church." Groups compatible with our stated priority are invited to use our facilities. Couples are invited to consider Westminster a place for their weddings, and their life together in a church.