*Sunday Services: 8:30am, 9:45am, 11:00am
*Please Visit Our Web Site or Call for Additional Information and Schedules
Calvary Community Church has been serving Manteca and the surrounding area for over 50 years. The journey has gone from a rented hall, to a building on Button Avenue to East Union High School, to our permanent home here on Lathrop Road.
Beginning in October 1959, Rev. John Siemens, the pastor of the Calvary Baptist Church of Stockton, led a yearlong weekly Bible study in Manteca, which resulted in the establishment of Calvary Baptist Church. In October 1960, the Stockton church granted papers to 12 of its members to help organize the new church. For three years, the church met in the American Legion Hall and the Seventh Day Adventist Church, before moving to it new building on Button Avenue.
In 1985, the church purchased a 20-acre parcel, anticipating future growth. In October 1985 the church voted to changed its name to Calvary Community Church to better serve the needs of the entire community. Ground was broken at the new Lathrop Road site in October 1992.
Nursery and Child Care Provided for All Services Men's & Women's Ministries *Adult Bible Classes *Ladies Bible Study *M.O.M.S. *Men?s Groups *Small Fellowship and Bible Study Groups *Discovering Calvary Classes *Single Parent Ministries *Divorce Care & Addiction Ministries Youth & Children's Ministries Student Ministries Youth Activities *Little Blessings Nursery ? Birth to 30 Months *Little Kids Time ? 2 ? YRS. ? K *Kids Time ? 1st through 4th Grades; High Voltage ? 5th and 6th Grades *Special Needs (All Ages by Appointment) *Children's Choir Awana Club - 3YRS. ? 6th Grade Support Groups *God's Way Out *Divorce Care
Calvary Community Church dedicated its new facilities at 815 W. Lathrop Road, Manteca - its current location.