Practice Specializing In The Structural Rehabilitation Of The Human Spine Massage Therapist On Staff
In practice since 1988, Dr. Thomas E. Botz specializes in the structural rehabilitation of the human spine.
* Are you experiencing serious back, mid-back, or neck pain? Or all three?
* Are you the recent victim of an automobile, sports-related, or other injury accident?
* Do you have a history of health problems that will no go away, or just keep coming back?
Dr. Botz takes time to listen to you and evaluate your situation with expert, practical care. He is dedicated to helping you maintain a balanced and healthy body with improved quality of life.
Office is open six days a week!
Massage therapist on staff!
Dr. Botz's office is conveniently located at 445 E. Poyntz Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66502 (in the Town East Center):
* Handicapped accessible
* Plenty of free parking
* Office hours six days a week - planned with you in mind!
* Monday: 9:00 am - 1 pm/3 pm - 6 pm
* Tuesday: 8 am - 12 noon
* Wednesday: 10 am - 12 noon/3 pm - 7 pm
* Thursday: 8 am - 12 noon
* Friday: 9:00 am - 1 pm/3 pm - 6 pm
* Saturday: 8:00 am - 12 - noon
* We Accept Most Insurance Companies
Dr. Botz can help heal disruptions in your body's muscular-skeletal systems, which in turn will lead to an increase in your body's ability to repair itself and stay healthy longer, using a variety of methods:
* Neuromechanical Chiropractic Technique
* Drop Table
* Motion Palpation
* Chiropractic Biophysics
* Lifestyle Advice
* Spinal and Postural Screenings and Corrections
* Traction - Single, 2, or Axis
Dr. Botz carries brands you can trust:
* Bio-Freeze Pain Reliever
* Pure Encapsulations Supplements
* Footlevelers Custom Orthotics
Massage Therapist on Staff!