King's Moving & Storage Inc
Manhattan 66502, Manhattan, KS 66502
No coupons available
This is the worst moving experience I have ever had. Let's make a list.
1. I receive a call the night before confirming my time of 1100-1400 for my move. At 0827 I receive a call from the driver letting me know he is at my residence. I tell him that I am in Manhattan, KS and will be there shortly then asked if he would be there as well. He replies yes. I get home, no movers. I wait around 5-10 minutes, still no movers. I call my primary move manager to report the issue. About 5-10 minutes later, the movers knock on my door.
2. They are fairly polite, they called me sir a few times, I thought things were smoothing out. Not really. A few things arrive damaged and they suggest I just go buy things to replace it. That is most certainly not the customer's responsibility.
3. One of the movers hurt their finger. It bleeds, he doesn't really do anything to stop it at first, just keeps sticking his finger in his mouth like a child. Then, he bleeds on my floor, then, he bleeds on my mattress. Most people would consider that a biohazard. I am one of those people. Again, the suggestion is to clean it myself. Not my responsibility. I didn't put the blood there, I won't be the one cleaning it.
4. I also find out other things are damaged, we fill out paperwork, which I later find out is only an intent to file a claim, not a claim like I was lead to believe.
5. I call Dwayne, or Duane, at the office to return his phone call and let him know the movers got here and have completed delivery, and to address my concerns with him. I let him know that a few things arrived damaged and about the blood on my mattress, where I have to sleep. Every night. Which, to me, is now rendered useless because I'm not going to sleep on someone else's blood, nor am I going to clean it. I didn't put it there. Dwayne/Duane suggests he gets it cleaned. Somewhat generous, not good enough for me. I tell him that it's a biohazard and I don't know if cleaning it is going to be good enough. He explodes, he starts yelling, he says I'm being ridiculous, then tells me to file a claim with DPS and hangs up on me.
I have never been so insulted in my life. I have never had a worse move in my life. If I could give this deplorable service less than one star on here, I would.
They are a complete inconvenience to their customer and exhibit deplorable customer service. They are insulting on not only the mover end, but the office and service end as well. I wouldn't use these people if they paid me.