We have eaten there a bunch of times and never had a problem. The food is very good. We will be going again.
Food was all either cold or old. My family got food poisoning from the meal. Packed with trashy people, drug needles in the toilets in the men's room, vomit all over the parking lot. Wait staff paid no attention to my table, had to wait 20 mins for coke. Nasty food, Horrible service, dirty, trashy because of the vomit in the parking lot, and not to mention the needles. Notified board of health. DO NOT GO HERE.