- General Info
- Sears Home Services has local appliance repair technicians in and around Manassas. Call or click to schedule your repair appointment. Ask about same day/next day availability. We come to you! No need to leave your home. Sears Home Services is the leading appliance repair service in the nation. Trusted for generations and proudly serving your neighborhood, our local techs will repair your appliances no matter where you bought them. We repair most major brands, makes, and models of water heaters, washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ranges, ovens, cooktops, even riding lawn mowers. We're in your neighborhood, even if a Sears store isn't. Call or visit our website today.
- Alignments Brake Service Brakes Shocks
Sears Appliance Repair
- Other Link
GalleryView all (8)
Sears: The technician that fixed our stove was very efficient and very nice. He gets the highest marks in our book. I like people who are not only good but friendly
The technician was friendly, but his diagnosis was wrong. He made me purchase an $80 part that didn't need to be replaced. I ended up fixing it myself. I shouldn't have called them. Just a waist of money.
The technician immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I am still trying to figure out how it cost $70 more than he $99 charge to diagnose the problem when it was a simple fix of removing a James ice cube in the icemaker. Sort or pricy but the service was good and the tech was very knowledgeable and friendly.
I had the technician come out last week to fix a leak in my Sears bought Fridge. he did fine with that...but left as little mess and used our hand towels to clean up a bit. Annoying, but whatever, that is fine.
However, come to find when I open my freezer the next morn that the waterline he fixed caused my icemaker to overflow sending water all over my freezer, which froze causing everything in my freezer to freeze (boxes, ice packs) etc, and icicles everywhere. Mistakes happen, no biggie. called them back out to fix this. Same tech comes in with surly attitude claiming he did nothing wrong. My wife tells him he busted the ice maker, he cops an attitude -- grabs his stuff and walks out. Literally -- he walked out. On way out snarls "I will send you $105 bill for my visit" Wow, that is professional!
Called Sears - they are sending another (hopefully more mature) tech out to fix his mess. This guy is giving Sears a bad name.
They fixed the issue for $222 versus $900 quoted by another authorized Whirlpool dealer. VERY PLEASED
Phone: (703) 297-4568
Address: 8200 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109
People Also Viewed
- United Appliance Repairs LLC
Woodbridge, VA 22191
- fisher's maytag
8906 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 20110
- Better Appliance
8375 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111
- Appliances Pro Inc
8665 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20110
- Manassas Appliance Repair
7554 Alleghany Rd, Manassas, VA 20111
- HV Technologies, Inc.
8526 Virginia Meadows Dr, Manassas, VA 20109
- Four Season AC and Appliance Repair
11255 kessler pl, Manassas, VA 20109
- Rays Repair Service
8932 Wellington Rd, Manassas, VA 20109
- EZ Vacuum
8645 Phoenix Dr, Manassas, VA 20110
- Manassas Small Engine Service
8395 Euclid Ave Ste I, Manassas, VA 20111