UMC Team Rehab at Zachs Club on 78th Street
4229 78th St, Lubbock, TX 79423
Team Rehab and Sports Medicine at Zach's Club is a collaborative effort between UMC Health System and Zach's Club. This facility, owned by former NFL athlete and Red Raider Zach Thomas, is located at 4229 78th Street (78th and Quaker Avenue).
We provide physical therapy services by highly skilled clinicians who utilize a functional hands-on approach in treating orthopedic and sports medicine conditions.
• Focus on correction, prevention and performance
• Functional movement screen
• Lower quarter and Upper Quarter Movement Screens
• Comprehensive approach working with nutritionists, personal trainers, and strength & conditioning specialists
• Our clinic is accredited through the American Physical Therapy Association for Fellowship training in the field of physical therapy.
We accept a wide variety of insurances including Firstcare, Team Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, Worker's Compensation, etc.
UMC Health System
No coupons available