Saved to Favorites
One Call For All Your Plumbing Needs!
- General Info
- Parker Plumbing, formerly Fern Creek Plumbing, has been in business for over 26 years. Parker Plumbing has big plans for the next few years as we grow to better service the area and also the addition of our Plumbing Supply store. Other plumbers and do-it-yourselfers are welcome to stop in during store hours for that hard to find part. We offer 24-hour Emergency Service so call us any time, day or night!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Toilet Repairs, Leaky Faucet, Plumbing Emergencies, Sewer Line Repairs, LG&E gas service lines installed, Gas lines to fire places and stoves, Repiping Copper / PEX, Copper Repipe, Commercial Repipe, Locating Services, Sewer Locating Service, Sewer Video Inspection, Clogged Drains, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Hot Water Heaters, Gas Water Heaters, Electric Hot Water HeatersTankless Water Heater, Flooding and Freezing, Broken Pipes, Frozen Pipes, Water Main Installation, Basement Pumping, Sump Pump Repair
- We are in Fern Creek but service all of Louisville!
- South Side, Fern Creek
- We offer 24-hour Emergency Service so call us any time
- We are accredited with the Better business Bureau
Even though Parker Plumbing was quick to get to our plumbing emergency two days before Christmas we probably would have been better off waiting for a more qualified firm. We had a major leak from the second floor to the dining room. The young man who first came out had to quickly call for back up. They cut numerous holes in the ceiling and walls to find the leak which were mostly unnecessary. So they leave us with lots of debris and supposedly a fixed leak. It was not fixed, a couple days later one of the joints they installed was spraying water and damaging even more drywall. When we explained what happened, they gave some lame excuse about freezing and thawing (this was inside where it never got below 60 degrees). We paid them over $1300 and their mistake caused more than $700 worth of damage and they refuse to reimburse anything. The owner seemed very annoyed and made some feeble attempts to meet me at the house and eventually stopped responded to my calls and emails. My opinion is to find any other plumber you can. I would give a zero but the system made me give them at least one star.
Phone: (502) 239-1163
Address: 5676 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40291
People Also Viewed
- East End Plumbing Supply Inc
1705 Research Dr, Louisville, KY 40299
- Plumbers Supply Co
2102 Production Dr, Louisville, KY 40299
- Suburban Septic
Louisville, KY 40211
- Able Plumbing Services
Louisville, KY 40202
- A1 Better Sewer & Drain
- Adam's Plumbing
Louisville, KY 40258
- A A A Plumbing Doctor
- Lewis Plumbing Co Inc
Fairdale, KY 40118
- Strong Tower Mechanical Inc
- Precision Sewer & Drain Cleaning Company