Bob Hook's Got it!
- General Info
- Family owned Full-Service Automotive Dealership serving Kentuckians since 1953. Offering one-stop for all of your automotive needs. Come see why we have thousands of repeat customers. We're here to serve you! New Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles. GM Warranty Service and Auto Repair on all makes and models. Factory Trained Certified Technicians, Commercial Sales Department, Collision Repair Center, Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, GM Parts Warehouse
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
: (502) 495-6021
- Tire Rotation, On Board Computer Specialists, Tire Recycling, Windshield Wiper Replacement, Battery Recycling, Engine Service & Repair, Brake Inspection, Oil Change, Corrosion Control, Battery Inspection, Roadside Assistance, Multi-point Vehicle Inspection, Differential Repair, Engine Repair, Alternator Installation & Repair, Auto Glass Installation & Repair, Oil Recycling, Extended Warranties, Cylinder Head & Block Repair, Emissions Testing, Axles, used Chevrolet trucks, Used Vehicles, new Chevrolet SUVs, new Chevrolet trucks, Vans, Station Wagons, Commercial & Industrial Vehicles, Diesel Cars, Coupes, Economy Cars, used Chevrolet cars, Electric Cars, new Chevrolet cars, Trucks, High Performance Vehicles, Four Wheel Drive Vehicles, Ball Joints, Spark Plugs, Hybrid Cars, SUVs, Sedans, Tires, Convertibles, Wheels, Mini Vans, used Chevrolet SUVs.
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, all major credit cards, insurance, financing available, check, debit, carte blanche, company card, diners club, jcb, travelers checks, mastercard, paypal
- Centrally Located in Louisville just 2 miles South of the Watterson Expressway on Bardstown Road. Coming from the Watterson, take the Buechel Bypass and Bob Hook Chevy is on the right, just past UHaul and just before Thornton's Gas Station.
- Buechel, South Side
- Shuttle Service, Coffee, Wifi, Rental Cars, Waiting Lounge
Better Business Bureau
- Other Link
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Alternators & Generators-Automotive Repairing, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Springs & Suspension, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Electric Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Automobile Leasing, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment, Brake Repair, Car Rental, Financial Services, Loans, New Car Dealers, New Truck Dealers, Tire Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
- Other Information
Certifications: Better Business Bureau
Appointment Needed: Yes
Brands Serviced: Chevrolet
GalleryView all (21)
I had a great experience at Bob Hook . The whole process was made very easy for me. Max was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining all of the various features of the car. I would recommend Bob Hook to anyone.
Never has buying a car been easier. All the staff at Bob Hook Chevrolet was very helpful and never pushy. There sincerity was about me picking out the right car was what sold me.
oil change was done to perfection. No unknowns. Praise the Lord.
The time it to purchase, my car was faster than expected.
Continuing to be very satisfied with the service and the service personnel.
Hedggie is a rock star. Friendly, honest and very knowledgable.
Jimmy was very helpful and tokk time out to help us find the vehicle we wanted. .
Bill is the best. He has been helping me with vehicles for about 20 years. .
Everyone who helped us at Bob Hook was very nice and helpful. We would return there if we ever need a new car again.
Well when i first made an appointment online i had it scheduled for Saturday. When i arrived then intenet manager was in the vehicle and nowhere close. So i had to come back. Wasn't happy and Peter was more than apologetic in the matter.So i came back and peter was more than willing to help super nice as well as Faith. The manager came back and again said that he was glad I came back when he knows i shouldn't have my that experience. So i was treated right and everyone was more than willing to help and it was a good experience
Overall it was a great visit. Your salesman David listen to what I was saying and did a great job.
Extremely professional and efficient. .
Efficient and enjoyable .
Great customer service. Jimmy was very knowledgeable about car sales and handling finances. He did everything in his power for the deal to work just for me. He truly was a blessing to me!
Very pleased with information supplied and help from Bill. .
Very good professional staff .
As always we had a very good experience at Bob Hook. When ever we are at Bob Hook they treat us like we are part of the family
I have been going to Bob hook for about 3 years now every since I got my 2005 Pontiac and I took it in a couple of times because my engine light was on and the second time I took it in one of them mechanic said that there was nothing wrong with it they couldn't find nothing wrong with it and they still charged charged me $100 just to say that there was nothing wrong with my car and if there were I would have fixed it so you still charge me $100 some of the mechcanics are money hungry be careful
I THINK ALL OF BOB HOOKS STAFF DO EXCEPTIONAL JOB! THANKS!!
My husband Horace is the primary owner, I am the co-owner. Jimmy Harris is a man who is easy to talk with and knowledgeable. I know but very little about cars which was apparent by the type of questions that I asked but he talked in a way that I understood without talking down to me, which I appreciated. When I buy my next car I hope to do business with him.
Phone: (502) 717-1056
Address: 4144 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40218