No Pain, A lot of Gain!
- General Info
- The ultimate health and improvement of each individual's performance and lifestyle is Ozawa Acupuncture clinic's goal. Acupuncturist, Satoru, was born from Acupuncture family in Japan. He decided to come to the United States, which is one of the top countries to study Sports Medicine. He has experienced working in one of the best team in the NFL, Kansas City Chiefs and the Mountaineers, Appalachian state university in NC as an athletic trainer. He graduated from the best acupuncture school in California, Emperor's college oriental medicine. He learned from the best-renowned practitioners in the country. Japanese Acupuncture technique is his specialization. It is painless and gentle acupuncture needling but very effective.
- Acupuncture Treatment Chinese Herb prescription
- Payment method
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards, company card, master card
- 2001 S Barrington Ave. #118 Los Angeles CA 90025
- West Los Angeles
- Licensed Acupuncturist in California Certified Athletic Trainer
- Social Links
His treatment is the BEST treatment I've ever had!!
I have been suffering from neck and back pain from tennis for many many years.
But he healed them in just one session!
After the treatment, he gave me some Chinese medicinal herbs and I think it is working well for me!
The clinic is relaxing and clean.
I highly recommend his treatment if you are suffering from any pains!
I will definitely go back there again!!
He is a very good doctor for menstrual cramps. I had a really bad menstrual pain for a long time and had a headache and vomit sometimes during my period. So I have taken strong medicines even though I knew they were not good for my body. My menstrual pain had been getting worse and worse. However, after I was treated by his acupuncture several times, my headache is gone and I do not need to take a medicine anymore! If you have a bad menstrual pain or something problem with your body, you should go Ozawa Acupuncture now!
Phone: (310) 439-9976
Address: 2001 S Barrington Ave Ste 118, Los Angeles, CA 90025