Keck Medicine of USC - USC Esophageal Lab (HC1) has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Keck Medicine of USC - USC Esophageal Lab (HC1) has not yet specified any specialties.
- General Info
- The internationally recognized esophageal surgeons at Keck Medicine of USC provide expertise and treatment across a wide variety of esophageal and digestive issues. Our surgeons treat esophageal cancer, or cancer of the tube that runs from the throat to the stomach, including squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma.
- Payment method
- master card, visa
- Healthcare Consultation Ctr II
Phone: (800) 872-2273
Address: 1510 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033
People Also Viewed
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
2822 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803
- Harold L Rosenfeld MD FACS
39 Congress St, Pasadena, CA 91105
- Kathryn Robbins Permanent Makeup Artist
2650 Mission St, San Marino, CA 91108
- Jeffrey Rosenberg, M.D.
1245 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Transcend Salon
1946 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Los Feliz Med Spa
2107 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Kaiser Permanente East Los Angeles Medical Offices
5119 Pomona Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022
- All Family Medical Clinic
2220 E 1st St, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Dr Cheryl Powell MD
231 W Vernon Ave Ste 104, Los Angeles, CA 90037
- Stone Richard T MD
10 Congress St Ste 407, Pasadena, CA 91105