Ask About Our Two Year Guarantee. Fast & Friendly Service 24/7. No Additional Charges for Evenings, Weekends or Holidays.
- General Info
- Ace Tech offers fast, friendly and professional appliance repair services. We use factory authorized parts for most major brands and maintain a skilled staff for your appliance repair needs. With one of the lowest rates for service calls in Morris and Essex counties in New Jersey, we have built our reputation on providing excellent quality service at an affordable price earning us many valuable customers. Ace Tech repairs a large variety of brand name appliances. Feel free to call us 24 hours, 7days a week to schedule an appointment. There is no service charge with repair and no additional charges for evenings, weekends and holidays. Please visit our web site for our Discounts and Coupons
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- * Admiral * Amana * Asko * Bosch * Caloric * Dacor * Frigidaire * GE * Hot Point * Kenmore/Sears * Kitchen Aid * LG * Magic Chef * Maytag * Roper * Sharp * Speed Queen * Sub Zero * Tappan * Viking * Welbuilt * Westinghouse * Whirlpool, dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators
- Payment method
- all major credit cards
- Small Appliance Repair, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Appliances-Major-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Major Appliances, Microwave Ovens, Small Appliances, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair
Wish I can give 6 stars! Ace Tech is always there to help with my appliance repair needs. I've been recommending to friends and family and everyone is always happy. Difficult to find service companies that are as responsive and reliabile. Parts were in truck for my washer. Prices are reasonable. Professional and hardworking techs. Highly recommend.
As a manager at Ace Tech, I would like to thank Heather B for her comment regarding Philip's ability & expertise to diagnose a problem with the washing machine in < 15min. He explained the issue to Heather & her partner, which took longer than 15min but proceeded to charge only the $45/15min. We thank you for confirming that this is the LOWEST service call in all of NJ, which typically ranges from $75-105. We do value your service and hope to hear from you should you have any more problems. -- Lana Vish, manager at Ace Tech
PHILIP from Ace Tech came to my house to try and fix my washing machine. We were told a day before that it was 45$ for 15 minutes, and more than 15 minutes it was going to be 65$. It is snowing today and we had no problem going with a different day because of the weather, he still showed up (we never demanded it) and tried to charge us 65$ because he was here in the bad weather. When we said no, it was going to only be 45$ because we didn't agree to the 65$ he became extremely RUDE and didn't want to give us a receipt and in the end told us to call SEARS!!!!! When we complained about him, he called our house back and threatened us to never call his company again. DON'T BOTHER WITH ACE TECH.
I called Ace Tech to repair a refrigerator. I received quick service. The technician was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He was able to find the problem and repair my fridge in one visit (although he did mention, it may take two visits if the required part was not in his truck). Before calling Ace Tech, i called a few other repair companies in the area and decided to use Ace Tech because they had very good prices. I made the right decision as my repair was hassle free, headache free and at a good price. I have recommend Ace Tech to many others and am happy to say that they have not disappointed yet.
Our Maytag dishwasher began making loud noises during the pump-out cycle. The Ace Tech technician, responding within the stated three-hour window to my online appointment made last night, quickly diagnosed the problem--a broken discharge housing assembly (I learned this name online). He offered two options: order a new part, including a delay for shipping and requiring a return visit; or attempt to repair the broken part, with the possibility that it might not work and would need replacement after all. The second option was more immediate and cheaper (he detailed costs upfront for each option), so I took the risk that the repair would work. It did, and the noise was gone. He also (for a minor additional charge, again described upfront) adjusted the dishwasher door latch to stop a leak that had escaped my notice. A successful, straightforward service experience.
It's because I live in Livingston that's why whenever I need a service I alway try the local people first. when I made a service call, they told me that $60.00 an hour plus a $49.00 service fee. The technician came to my house for servic call, after he inspected the unit he told me may be the compressor is no good, I told him that's impossible because I saw the unit start and stop. then he offered me a fixed fee &180.00 for finding the problem. I really have no other option but said OK, 2 minutes later he came to me said he found the cappacitor is no good, the part is $89.00. I said OK, then he said the freon is low, it's a fix charge for $260.00 for recharge, I asked him how many pounds? he said he doesn't know, he's going to charge the unit from 30 PSI to 65 PSI, I have no choice but say OK, after the meter read 65 PSI he asked me if I aggree to pay $25.00 more he'll charge the unit up to 75 PSI then the unit will run really nice. I really mad this time, I cannot believe the company treat the customer like this, it has a feeling like "RIp off", I working in the company has a lot of refrigeration equipment, Wall-in Cooler, Walk-in Freezer and Big HVAC rooftop unit, their service company never treated them like this. Next time, I will never call the local people.
Phone: (973) 992-1134
Address: 119 E Cedar St, Livingston, NJ 07039
People Also Viewed
- Sears Parts & Repair Center
455 Prospect Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052
- American Freight - Appliance, Furniture, Mattress
495 Prospect Ave Ste 11, West Orange, NJ 07052
- Sears Appliance Repair
495 Prospect Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052
- Livingston Appliance Repair Men
72 E Mount Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ 07039
- Globe Electronics & Appliances
295 Us Highway 46, Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Millburn Frigidaire Repair
48 Essex St, Millburn, NJ 07041
- Norman's Appliance Sales & Service
33 Colfax Rd, Springfield, NJ 07081
- Reno's TV Inc.
11 Kulick Rd, Fairfield, NJ 07004