- Business Description
- Our urgent care location is open for convenient walk-in medical care with extended hours to treat any non-life threatening illness or injury.
- X-Rays, Walk In Clinic, Urgent Care, School Physicals, Pediatrics, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Health, Medical, Insurance Accepted, Emergency Care Facilities, Doctors, Medical Assistance, Workers' Comp Injuries, Flu Shots, Hospital, STD Testing, Lab Testing, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, debit, visa, financing available, insurance
- General Illness Treatment, Allergic Reactions, Allergies, Asthma, Athlete’s Foot, Bronchitis, Burns, Congestion, Cough, Diaper Rash, Ear Infection, Fever, Flu Symptoms, Back Pain, Insect Bites, Migraines, Nausea, Rashes, Sinus Infection, Skin Allergy, Sore Throat, Stomach Pains, Urinary Tract Infections, Wound Infections, Breaks, Strains, Sprains, Fractures, Lacerations, Stitches, Bites, Cold, Cough, Dizziness, Earaches, Fever, General Medical Care, Pneumonia
- Other Links
- STD Testing Centers, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Care Facilities, Urgent Care
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: No
No coupons available at this time.
Be the first to add a photo!