In mybook® Other Collection (edit)

Added to your other collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your other collection.

Sponsored Links
Hours
Do you know the hours for this business?
Neighborhood
North Lexington
Category
Packaging Service

COUPONS & DEALS

No coupons available

Reviews

Hi there!
Rate this business!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!

Overall
Onforce that is a name I will ...

Onforce that is a name I will not forget. I am a Marine Corp vet, I am also disable. Finding a job in this country being disable is in possible, So I started my own business and used the onforce platform for part of my earning. I will tell you about my time that I was associated with onforce.

Back in Sept 2008 I first start doing work through onforce, thing where fair, pay was fair. Even the onforce management was fair you could trust them. Then about two years ago I started noticing changes, When the cost of living was increasing the pay for work order was staying the same or the prices was dropping. Onforce added a new charge to their service . Insurance, I could under stand this action along with the 10% of the work order pay, now they added another 4.9% a total of 14.9% charge from the total cost of the work order. A lot of pros at onforce did not like this action, So a lot of good pros left onforce. I remained. Paying this extra cost.

Then about 3 months ago I started having unique problems with onforce. They have a program the keeps track of your on-time status. One day I check my on-time status and it showed a no-show. This was wrong and I informed onforce about this. Their reply I will check in to it(Toby Medcaf) Two weeks go by and I check it again, still the same thing. 1 no-show. They did take the no-show off my status, but my above average position had dropped down, Not because of my performance, for the reason they did not fix this unique problem properly. Now on 12/17/2012 I accepted a service call through the onforce platform. 65.00. I called the Customer up, it went to voice mail, I left a message for the reason why I was calling and call back information and I will attempt to contact the customer at a later time. I post this information in the work order notes. (This what I have been doing scent I started onforce and they have been accepting this) Monday arrive and I receive a note from the buyer that the note in the work order is not acceptable and the penalty for not contacting and not setting up appointment

(Please review and complete, SECTION 3 - APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION, of the

Service Pro Instructions.  Failure to contact the end user in a timely

manner in accordance with these Provider Instructions may result in the

forfeit of any Site Not Ready or Cancellation fee.  The OnForce System

note for Set Appointment will not count as End User confirmation.)

I found this harassment, So I charged the buyer 10.00 for unnecessary harassment and they agree to this SLI.(*** To add a note, reply and enter your note above this line ***



*** The Spend Limit has been increased ***

Work Order #:           10978955

Appointment Approval:   Buyer approval required on appointments that

differ from the service date

Pricing:                US $75 flat fee

Parts Supplied By:      No parts required

Dress Code:             Business casual

Service Pro:            Stephen B. (ID: 83299)

When I return from the service call and was in the process of closing this work order, the price for the work order was drop to 65.00 with no option to ask for another SLI. I just closed the work order. And am leaving onforce because of the criminal trickery action they have show to me. I cannot associate with a company that action shows it cannot be trusted.

I hd to get them one star so YP will post my comment. they don't deserve a star for their action.

Sponsored Links
Feedback