Lee's Summit Dermatology Assoc has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Lee's Summit Dermatology Assoc has not yet specified any specialties.
Smart Skin Care. Real Results.
**Adult, Pediatric and Cosmetic Dermatology Conditions of the Skin, Hair and Nails**
Lee's Summit Dermatology Associates, P.C., was founded in August 2000 in the current location in the downtown area of Lee's Summit by Dr. McEwen. Prior to that, he was practicing in North Kansas City with another dermatologist. Dr. McEwen was the first full time dermatologist in Lee's Summit. He continues to provide general dermatology care for adult and pediatric patients. Our office provides a broad range of general dermatology medical and surgical services for adult and pediatric patients. In addition, we also offer a wide variety of cosmetic skin procedures. Our goal is to provide individualized dermatology care for you and your family. Dr. McEwen, board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, has the training and experience that leads to quality and personalized dermatology, has the training and experience that leads to quality and personalized dermatology care for you and your f amily. Dr. McEwen, board certified by the American Board of Dermatology, has the training and experience that leads to quality and personalized dermatology services. At our office , the patient is always our first and primary focus. We look forward to serving your skin care needs.
* ** Laser Treatments and Photogenesis** for Facial Rejuvenation, Wrinkles, Pores, and Redness
* ** Cutera Pearl Laser** For Restoring The Skin's Natural Glow
* **Laser Hair Reduction**
* **Laser Vein Treatments** For Face, Chest, Legs, Etc.
* **Microdermabrasion** and Two Steps Beyond
* ** Rest? and Juvederm? Injections**
* **BOTOX® Cosmetic** and Facial Contouring
* **Chemical Peels**
**Medical and Surgical Services**
* **Ultraviolet Light Therapy** for Treatment of Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis, Vitiligo, Itching, Lymphomas and Other Skin Disorders
* **Surgery** for Many Skin Conditions Including Moles and Skin Cancers. Biopsies of the Skin are Used to Help Confirm Our Clinical Diagnoses of Various Rashes and Growths of the Skin
* ** Mohs Surgery** for Some Skin Cancers Performed In Our Office
* **Patch Testing** for Skin Allergies
* Evaluation and treatment of **Rashes** and **Growths**
* **Wart Treatments**
*Advanced **Psoriasis Treatments**
* Treatment of **Excessive Sweating** (Hyperhidrosis)
* Evaluation and Treatment of **Acne, Moles, Warts** and Fungal Infection
* **Cryotherapy** of Warts and Benign Growths