We Care! Because your pet is family!
- General Info
- Bradley Animal Hospital is proud to have served the Lawrence community for more than 50 years. Started in 1957 by William Bradley, this family practice is now led by John S. Bradley. Dr. Bradley completed formal small-animal internship training at the University of Illinois and is a diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, Canine and Feline Practice. Our team includes two associate veterinarians and multiple support personnel who strive to strengthen the human-animal bond and enhance our companion animals' quality of life by practicing the highest standard of patient and client care. Our team is lead by Carey Bennett, CVPM (Certified Veterinary Practice Manager) who challenges each employee to provide the best service to each client and patient. We promote employee continuing education in addition to team work and bonding.
- Bradley Animal Hospital is a community practice offering premium medical and surgical care to companion animals. We strive to be an effective and compassionate advocate for the animal patient. Some of the services offered by Bradley Animal Hospital are: Ultrasound, Senior Pet Wellness, Pet Products, Laser Surgery (the most comfortable surgery option), Endoscopy, Radiography, Doctor Supervised Boarding, Behavior Consultation, Complete Orthopedic & Soft Tissue Surgery, Dentistry, Puppy and Kitten Wellness, and Preventive Wellness Packages for adult patients.
- Payment method
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- We are located on the South side of 23rd Street, just West of the intersection of 23rd Street and Haskell Avenue.
- American Animal Hospital Association, American Veterinary Medical Association, Kansas Veterinary Medical Association, Lawrence Chamber of Commerce, American Board of Veterinary Practioners
- Other Link