Save Energy - Save Money - Live Comfortably
Serving Las vegas Since 1980
- General Info
- Full service air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality company with 42 years in business. We serve the entire Las Vegas valley including, North Las Vegas, and Henderson.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Fax: (702) 796-9379
- Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Cooling Systems Installation, Indoor Air Inspections, Air Quality Measurement, Residential Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Contractors, Certified HVAC Contractor, Commercial HVAC, NATE Certified Technicians, Heating Equipment Repair, Filtration, Evaporative Cooling, Duct Work, Ventilation Contractors, Air Conditioning Repair, Coil Cleaning, Heating Contractors, Residential Contractors, Air Conditioning Equipment, Heating & Air Conditioning Ductwork, Thermostats, Gas HVAC Equipment, Central Air Conditioning, Mobile Home Air Conditioners, Air Ducts, Coolers, Whole Home Humidifiers, Ductless Mini-Split Systems, Coils, Heating Equipment, Commercial HVAC Equipment, Heating & Cooling Systems, Heat Pumps, Air Purifiers, Residential HVAC Equipment, High Efficiency Systems, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Humidifiers, Custom Heating & Air Conditioning, Air Filters, Rooftop Air Conditioners, HVAC Systems, AC Compressors, Air Conditioners.
- Amana, American Standard, Apco, Aprilaire, Armstrong, Bard, Bryant, Carrier, Comfort-Aire, Ecobee, Emerson, Fujitsu, Goettl, Goodman, Heil, Honeywell, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Nest, Nordyne, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sensi, Tempstar, Trane, Whirlpool, White-Westinghouse, York
- Payment method
- visa, amex, check, debit, discover, cash, financing available, master card
- Serving all of Clark County
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- English, Spanish
- Nevada State Contractor Lic. # 017859, SNARSCA, RSES, NATE Quality Circle, Technician Seal of Safety
- Other Link
- Social Links
- Other Information
Services: Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Cooling Systems Installation, Indoor Air Inspections, Air Quality Measurement, Residential Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Contractors, Certified HVAC Contractor, Commercial HVAC, NATE Certified Technicians, Heating Equipment Repair, Filtration, Evaporative Cooling, Duct Work, Ventilation Contractors, Air Conditioning Repair, Coil Cleaning, Heating Contractors, Residential Contractors
Emergency Service: Yes
Free Estimates: Yes
GalleryView all (7)
My A/C was not working (!) and I called Sahara Air to see if they could help me out. The nice receptionist said they could send someone out that same day. WOW! A few hours later, Chris came out, assessed the situation, said we needed the board replaced. (He was really good about explaining everything so that I didn't feel like a dummy!) He went and got the part, replaced the bad one and now we are enjoying nice cool air! THANKS SAHARA AIR! I appreciate the quick efficient work you did for us!
Seem slike the poor air quality in Las Vegas has been more and more of an issue in the last 15 years. It finally got so bad that I was getting the kind of allergies that I used to have before I moved to Southern Nevada. Air pollution in Las Vegas is no joke! I said something at the gym about it and a guy form Sahara Air there siad I probably needed to get my home air conditioning system checked out. I figured what did I have to lose,and sure enough, things are 100% better in my home now. Plus, since I don't have to take benadryll 24/7, it works a lot better for me when I spend all day in town and need to take it. So, Las Vegas air pollution-induced allergies are pretty much a thing of the past now, and i'm grateful.
I recently bought a house in Las Vegas. My home inspection said my heating and air conditioning system would probably not last much longer. I didn't want to have to wait till it conked out this winter and I ended up freezing. One of my coworkers told me about Sahara Air.
I called them and before I knew it there was a technician at my house explaining the different types of systems and what would work the best. He talked to me about it so I could understand (not a bunch of technical mumbo jumbo) and together we decided what would be the best and the most economical.
I'm so impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. I'll recommend them to everyone and surely use them again if needed. Thanks Sahara Air!!!
I love the guys at Sahara Air. Garret is always very helpful--and always there to anser my questions. I've tried some other places. They were okay, but I feel safe with Sahara Air. They come in in a uniform and not looking like they just got hired out of prison. That's a big one when I let someone into my home. I;'ll pay extra for it, but I've never had to with them...
Called at 10 am, tech (Chris) arrived by 3 pm swapped out a faulty part and had my cold air blowing agin within the hour for about what some places charge just to come out and look. Cant go wrong with these guys. I recommend them whole heartedly
I had 2 different companies check out my heat and they told me that the thing is shot and I have to put in a new one. The first guy (yes!) said it would cost $11,500 and that it was dangerous. The second guy said it wasn't that dangerous but they don't make the parts any more for my furnace that is 9 years old, so I don't have any choice and I have to replace the system. He said it was going to cost $9350. They were a couple of real smooth theives.
My neighbor told me to call Sahara Air and they came out to my house and fixed my furnace with parts they had on their truck and it cost just over $400 and only took the guy about an hour. The guy really cared about me and my situation and took care of the problem and then also showed me a couple of things I can do myself to save money and to save energy. I am their customer for life and I am telling everyone about them!
I called Sahara Air Conditioning when I was having trouble with my air conditioner because I have heard about their customer service for years. I wanted to use a company I could trust and since they have been in Las Vegas for a long time, I knew I could count on them. Needless to say, they exceeded my expectations. I figured that any place I would call in the middle of the hottest month, would be booked out at least a couple of days, but they came out the very next day! The technician was very nice and informative, he told me that a few parts needed to be replaced and that he had them with him in his truck. He was in and out in a few hours and my house was back to a comfortable temperature in no time. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to all of my friends and family.
I thought that the days were gone that I could expect neat, respectful and honest service people to be sent to my home. I tried Sahara Air Conditioning and had my problem of 8 years fixed the first time and for a good price. Four other companies had tried to straighten the thing out, but they mostly just charged me money and told me it was fixed when it wasn't. Onbe company told me it couldn't be fixed at all - that I would just have to live with it or move. Sahara Air's people really treated me great and I tell all my friends to only use them.
Phone: (702) 546-9580
Address: 2718 S Highland Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109