Eagle Trace Apartments
5370 E Craig Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89115
Primary Phone: (702) 666-8055
Primary Phone: (702) 643-2480
Fax: (702) 643-2462
TollFree: (877) 298-3699
Ealge Trace Apartments
DO NOT MOVE IN HERE!!! ITS INFESTED WITH SCORPIONS!!! ive lived here 2yrs n have have more than 50 scorpions inside my apartment. the office is rude n does nothing to help except send a man to spray stuff that doesn't work. we find scorpions the next day after having apt treated and when I asked to transfer to different apt they asked for $1000 transfer fee. so I have to pay for my 4 young children to have a safe place to live. my husband n I must go through our childrens beds n rooms with a blacklight every night just to make sure there aren't any in there( they glow green in black like) I hate living here n would want another family to endure this misery!
08/16/2011Provided by Citysearch -
TO HAVE TO SEARCH ON THIS SIDE OF VEGAS IS REALLY HARD BUT EAGLE TRACE MADE IT EASIER THEN I THOUGHT. ALTHOUGH THE PROPERTY IS AN OLDER PROPERTY IT IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND NICE. THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN ON THIS SIDE OF VEGAS AND VERY NICE MANAGEMENT COMPANY. QUIET PROPERTY AND A TRUE PLACE TO CALL HOME. POOLS, FITNESS ROOMS AND BASKETBALL COURTS ALL IN ONE LOCATION. ON MY OFF DAYS I LOVE BEING HOME.
03/29/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I have been living here for a few years and I definitely like the place. It is close to everything I need hence the whole reason moving here. The office people a very nice and handle a lot of things. the maintenance is great I could not say enough of them especially Jeff. This complex is HUGE and they do great work and a very friendly given the size. I will always refer this place to my friends moving on base due to NAFB being across the street. I sometimes hear people complain but really there is nothing to complain about. Parking is ok, lighting is ok and safety well, there is going to be crime everywhere and you always have to prepare yourself anf keep an eye out for your neighbors as well as yourself. I have not had any complaints with any criminal activity and I hope not to in th future but I definitely would not blame the complex if something did happen.
05/23/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Where to start with this place? Well, to give you an idea of my perspective, I've lived there since 2002 and I work on the Air Force base across the street. I've known quite a few residents in various places of the complex, and I've been there for numerous changes. I will be moving out at the end of this lease as a result of the complex turning into the projects. I'll list the pros and cons as I see them below:
- Nice landscaping
- The cost of rent for the size of the apartments is exceptional for the Las Vegas area.
- Right across the street from the Air Force base and down the street from the Motor Speedway (convenient for people working at one of those places).
- Insects are bad at times (coakcroaches, ants, spiders, scorpions, silverfish).
- Crime is a problem. If you move in, try to stay away from the 1st floor apartments along the walls of the complex. They are easy targets for burglary. Stolen cars, robbed apartments, narcotics sales, damaged property, assault, etc. It's all the norm in Eagle Trace. You would never be able to tell that by driving through it in the day time though.
- Bad neighbors. The complex gets more ""gangsta"" every year. The narcotic selling parents sleep all day, or stay high, and let their out of control kids destroy property, steal stuff, do narcotics, sell narcotics, and harass other people that live there.
- Poor security. The Security guards are almost pointless. They can't really do much of anything, and they don't. When they do tell the kids that are vandalizing property to stop it, the ignorant parents come out and want to make a scene as if some police brutality type scene was going on. Having security guards there is almost pointless, and it shouldn't give anyone false hope. They can do next to nothing.
- The amenities. They weren't bad when I moved in, but they are so-so at best now. The ""gangsta"" families seem to ruin all the common areas. The pools are frequently trashed. The mailboxes and mailrooms are occasionally vandalized. The covered parking is ok, but only one car per apartment is allowed under it, and people are thoughtless, so they will take your spot. If you try to get their car removed, don't be surprised if your ""gangsta"" neighbors damage your vehicle in retaliation.
- Bad corner of town. Not only is there not much to do in the northeast corner of town, but it's a bad area. Narcotics dealers, pimps, ""ladies of the night"", thieves, rapists, abductors, killers, need I go on? It's filthy and a bad place to raise a family that isn't living on welfare.
- Management. It's changed as has its quality over the years. While the property owner has remained the same (at least since 2002) the front office has turned over people frequently. Generally speaking, beware of them if you decide to move in, especially when its time to move out.
- Schools. If you love your kids, you wouldn't allow them to go to the schools in the local area.
Bottom-line, don't move into these apartments, or any in the Northeast corner of town. If you want to be close to that area because you work on base or something like that, look for a place in North Central Las Vegas. At least that area of town is ok. You'll want to make sure you live north of Craig Road (the closer to Centennial Parkway, the better) , and west of Losee Rd. I hope this helps.