BAYADA Assistive Care services in Langhorne, PA provide non-medical assistance with activities of daily living for adults and seniors when a health issue has made it difficult to manage everyday tasks on their own. These services are provided primarily by home health aides on an ongoing shift (two-hour or more) basis, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This care is also sometimes referred to as personal care or aide services.
Our care professionals in Langhorne, PA excel at what they do, and their assistance can help adults and seniors continue living independently at home—where they want to be. Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether occasional services or live-in care is needed, we match the client’s needs with the right BAYADA professional.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living, including:
• Dressing and grooming
• Bathing and toileting
• Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
• Basic exercise
• Reminders about medications and appointments
• Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services, including:
• Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
• Washing and folding laundry
• Trash removal
• Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
• Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)