About Bancroft-Clover Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District is a non-profit governmental Colorado Special District that was formed on the 30th day of August 1954. In 1980 the Bancroft Water Sanitation District merged with the Cloverdale Water and Sanitation District became known as Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District. In 1985 the Bancroft-Clover Water Sanitation District entered into an agreement with the Kelton Heights Water and Sanitation District assuming all responsibly for all existing Kelton customers. The current Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District provides water and sanitary sewer services to over 55, 000 people in Lakewood and unincorporated Jefferson County. The District is governed by an elected five person Board of Directors. The Board meets on the third Monday of each month ( excluding holidays ) at the District offices at 6PM. Meetings are open to the public. The District is a Denver Water Master Meter Distributor and purchases all treated water from Denver Water. Denver is responsible for all routine water quality testing and EPA reporting requirements. Bancroft has an agreement with Metro Wastewater Reclamation District for the treatment of the sewage that is created by Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District customers. Sewage is transmitted to Metro's plant located in the area of 72nd and York in the northern part of Denver. Currently the District staff consists of six full-time and one part-time office employees, six full-time field employees and the General Manager. Customer billing, payment collection, and customer service are all done in house by office staff. All system maintenance is performed by field staff. Underground repairs and water and sewer main line replacement projects are done by private contractors under District supervision. The main office and shop are located at 900 South Wadsworth Blvd. in Lakewood Colorado. A satellite facility for secure vehicle and equipment storage is located on Florida west of Kipling Parkway and was completed in 2003.