1523 S Combee Rd, Lakeland, FL 33801
As a long time customer of Gator Vapor in Lakeland, I heard about what happened to a long time employee yesterday, that goes by Darth V.
1. This employee was loaned $1,000 to get off probation by Gator vapor.
2. This employee was "given" a pick-up truck by Gator Vapor so that he would have a vehicle.
3. This employee was given a lap-top by Gator Vapor when his was destroyed from what was later learned the employee's violent temper.
4. This employee was given hundreds of dollars by the owner of Gator Vapor when the employee was hospitalized with back surgery.
5. After being given all the above, This employee paid Gator Vapor back by Misappropriating funds for his personal gain.
6. This same employee stole many bottles of National Brand liquids.
7. The same employee wants to post malicious slander on Gator Vapor because he was caught stealing and terminated on 11/19/2015
8. And the owner of Gator Vapor, while giving this employee a chance to simply accept that he was caught and walk away, is going to press charges the minute the employee posts and malicious slander made by this ungrateful ex-employee.
A much needed update is coming for those who shop here and Vape. For now use at your own risk as proof will be provided as to what is really in the juices. Once I can clear that texts are not Slander and I can use them. I will post the disturbances. In the meantime keep this well within your minds!
Very happy with my visit to gator vaper actually has what I was looking for very helpful and informal in every way even went above n beyond to order what they normally didnt carry thank you very much to gator vapors staff because of that I will be back n to all u na Sayers stop being cheap u buy decent equipment u get decent results n follow directions n u will have no problems (not a paid spokesperson) 3rd time at this buisness shopping looking forward to my future business with gator vapor (happy vapor)
STAY AWAY !!! I have been a loyal patron and overlooked several minor infractions but the latest will ensure these people lose my business and my referrals for good, even if they are a convenience for me. Marty suggested the 0.3 coil would work for my Atlantis tank, and when they didn't because they were out of the 0.5 coil not only would they NOT refund the one I used but I paid $22.50 when the 0.5 only cost $17.00 (5 pack). They just said "sorry about that". Well, I am in sales and I also work in social media and if this place thinks by saving a few bucks on a loyal customers repeat business then I guess they don't want to be in business very long. There are too many other store to choose from and I will happily go elsewhere. I had to pick a star for this review, otherwise I would have rated it 0. Thanks....STAY AWAY !!!!!