Nick's Lake House
110 S Lake Dr, Lake Harmony, PA 18624
Phone: (570) 722-3401
TollFree: (888) 722-0775
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers, Sandwiches, Take Out, Fast Food, Sushi, Steakhouse, Seafood, Bar & Grills, Pizza
Alcohol: Full Bar
Price Range : Average
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
Arrived around 6:00pm seated promptly. Food was served and prepared very well. Waitress could of been better. Never refilled our drinks and we waited a long time to recive our bill. upon these dissatifiying actions we were charged the other parties bill along with our bill. Altimitaly the atmosphere was great (live band and deck seating on the lake)
07/29/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I am a repeat customer at Nick's. The food, view and service have always been more than good to me and the handfuls of people that I have brought for special occasions and outings.
I recommend partaking in a Friday or Saturday evening at the outside bar and enjoy a mojito because they are the best! The Bartenders aren't so bad either :)
The only complaint I could possibly ever have is that I've seen other city slickers roll up to this place and think that it's a fast food joint. They usually throw their hands up, cry like mad when they aren't served in ten minutes & make the experience for the staff and others sitting around them awful. It happens
in vacation spots - but my friends and I never let it ruin our time.
Cheers to Nick.
07/15/2008Provided by Citysearch -
The following is a list of reasons you should never go to this restaurant unless you want to be treated poorly.
- 1.2 hour wait for food after reservation was made.
- My one year old did not have food until 10 minutes after everyone else, by which time I had to give him french fries. Total wait for 1 year old was approx an hour and a half without being offered any crackers, bread, etc.
- My sister-in-law received her meal approx. 15 minutes after everyone else.
- I had to go to the bar to get a drink
- When my minister's wife, 1st grade teacher, never complain in her life, mother-in-law commented that her fries were cold, the server told her that they were not cold. The way she treated my mother-in-law was so offensive that it ruined what was left of the good mood and laughter we were trying to maintain through this debacle.
- Upon asking for a manager, the server still treated our entire table with disdain as if we were completely insane for complaining about the service and food.
- One member of our party did not get their salad
- We never received bread
- At one point, a member of our party was walking to the restroom when she heard our server and the 'manager' talking about our table in the middle of the restaurant.
-The 'acting manager' only made things worse. At no time did we receive an apology or any offer of compensation except for the comped child's meal I demanded. The staff was so unprofessional I was in awe. They were defensive, combative, and worst of all, hurtful.
-Bottom line DON'T EAT AT NICK'S
I am easy going and just wanted to have a nice dinner on vacation. It's too bad we chose that restaurant.